Chapter 19

Everyone decided to get something to eat, not much, tho, because we didn't want to eat everything right now, but all of us were kinda hungry, so...

"You want t eat something, Daniela?" Michael asked her.

I turned my head in her direction too, just to see her stroking Luke's hair, while he was asleep.

"Yeah, something to eat would be nice!" She said, and smiled. "Thanks Mike."

Apparently she liked to flirt with everyone but me.

I was still starring at her when I felt Michael elbowing me.

"What?!" I asked.

"Dude, chill out, ok? She isn't doing anything wrong!" Michael said.

"Do you think so?"

"Ash, what's wrong with stroking hair?"

I just looked at him, not saying a thing.

"Dude, you're overreacting. And besides, it's obvious that she's into you. You're the only one that doesn't see it." Michael said.

"It doesn't seem like it..." I said, getting sad now.

"Here!" Michael handed me a ham cheese sandwich. "Go give it to her."

I didn't move, I just stayed still looking at him.

"Go!"

Daniela's POV

I felt Ashton's eyes looking at me. I didn't know what Michael and him were talking about, but I had a feeling that it was about me.

I kept stroking Luke's hair, and tried to forget about Ashton's looks.

It was amazing how soft Luke's hair still was, even after 3 days without washing it.

I was lost in my own thought when I felt someone sit beside me.

"Ahm,,, Here is... your food." Ashton said.

I took it from his hands and thanked him.

"Thank you." I let out a small smile.

And awkward silence fell upon us. I just wanted to say something because I hated to be 'mad' at Ashton. I mean, I hated being 'mad' at anyone, to be honest, but I hated to be 'mad' at Ashton the most. I kept thinking about something to say until I felt Luke moving in my lap.

Just then I noticed that he was awake.

"It smells nice!" Luke said.

I just couldn't help but laugh.

"Luke, you barely slept." I said.

"I woke up with the smell of food." Luke said, laughing too.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep a little bit more?" I asked.

"Yeah. I just want something to eat." Luke got up and went in Michael's direction. "Michael, make me something."

"Why don't you make it yourself?" Michael asked.

I just kept watching those two arguing about who should make food to who, until Ashton caught my attention.

"Daniela, I'm sorry about how I've been acting." He said. He looked really sorry, and I felt really bad about how bad I was making him feel.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"About what?" Ashton looked genuinely surprised.

"About making you feel like that. I hate seeing you like that."

"You shouldn't be the one saying sorry. You haven't done anything. I have. I've been acting like a douchebag!"

"Don't say that about yourself, Ashton! You're everything but a douchebag!" I smile and make him look at me by lifting up his chin. "What do you say to just forget about all of this?" I said stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"It seems amazing!" He said, and smiled too. "Come here." He opened his arms and I happily hugged him and snuggled into him, feeling safe in his embrace.

Just then I saw that everyone was looking at us, smiling. I suddenly felt really shy and just hid my face in Ashton's neck. I heard everybody laughing and then getting back to what they were doing before.

The morning passed really quickly and soon the day was finishing.

It was about 6pm when Michael suggested that we should do something fun, like play truth or dare.

"Michael, have you forgot about why we are stuck in this room?" Beatriz said. She was sat on Calum's lap, because they have been making out all afternoon, while the rest of us were just talking.

"I haven't! But I'm bored! And I'm tired about seeing you and Calum eating each others face!" Michael said, making both Calum and Bea blush.

"Anyway, I agree with Michael! I'm kinda bored!" Niall said.

"OK, OK, fine! Let's play truth or dare!" Beatriz said.

A/N:

And, last update of the night! :D

And that's because I haven't written any other  chapter, because if I have, I sure was going to post it still today xD Or maybe not.. I don't know xD Anyway, hope you like it and prepare for the next chapters ;D That's all I'm saying :)

LOVE xx