Chapter 2

I seriously didn't know what to do. It was dark, I was in a party full of people that I didn't know, in an Halloween night and some stranger was holding me! What should I do?

"Get away from me!" I kind of screamed and started punching the person that was holding me.

Out of a sudden, the lights are on again and I feel so much safer and calmed. That, until I see who I was punching.

I just get speechless looking at him, what makes him laugh, that laugh that I absolutely loved.

"I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry. I didn't know it was you, and I was scared and I-"

"It's OK." He cuts me off and giggles again. " I get you."

I just feel my cheeks starting to get hotter and hotter, and I knew that I was blushing so hard.

He giggles again and say "Well, I'm Ashton, but I guess you already know that, but I still didn't get your name." He says smiling.

"I'm Daniela, but you can call me Danny, if you want."

"Well, Danny, now that all this is calm again, do you wanna join me and the rest of the band?"

"I-I was with Niall and Harry..." I feel myself getting hotter again.

I do not wanted to say no to Ashton, he has been my crush since forever. I couldn't let this chance go away, but I also couldn't just let Harry and Niall, who have been really nice with me and Beatriz. And then, Ashton interrupts all of my thoughts.

"Oh, no problem. They're actually waiting for us, so, you don't need to hurry." He flashes me one of those beautiful smiles that I absolutely love and gives me his arm to hold. What a gentleman.

We get near Harry and the other boys and I see that my best friend is already chatting up with the guys from 5SOS.

"Where were you?" She asks when se sees me. "Ohhh..." And then she realizes with who I was. Me and Ashton start giggling.

"So, how did you guys met?" She asks, with a smirk on her face.

Ashton and I start laughing again, thinking about what happened.

"Well..." I say.

"That's kind of a funny story." Ashton says.

"No it's not! I was scared to death!"

And then, Ashton starts telling how he caught me and how I started punching him.

We stayed there with the guys for quite a while, and met a lot of people, since everybody wanted to chat a bit with the One Direction boys.

Also, my best friend was having a real funny conversation with Calum. I wish I knew what was so funny, because they were getting really close and touchy.

I was in my own thoughts once again when somebody "wakes me".

"Hey." Ashton says.

"Hey." I say with a smile.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Getting curious, are we?"

"I was just asking." He says with a smile. "You seem to get on your own thoughts very often."

"Well, I was just thinking about what are Beatriz and Calum talking about. It seems really funny."

Ashton laughs. "Yeah, I saw that too. But why are you so interested? Do you have a crush on him?"

"No!"

"No?"

"No, I don't!"

"Okay!" He smiles. He does really like to smile. "So, do you wanna dance with me?"

I was caught by surprise.

"What?" Ashton asks.

"I just wasn't expecting you to ask me that." And now it's my turn to smile.

He seems to still be waiting for my answer, so I say "Of course I do!".

A/N:

YEYY! One more chapter :) This one's a little bit longer and little bit more cute so, I hope you like it, tho :) This is just the beginning so don't expect to be that mysterious... But I will get there, you'll see :)

Hope you like it and don't forget to comment and vote :)

And, thank you for all the reads already :) LOVE YOU xx