Chapter 1

It will be the best day of my life. I was invited for an after party, where will be all of my favourite bands, such as 5SOS, The Vamps, Union J and One Direction.

I was so happy! It was an Halloween party and just some people were invited. To be honest, I don't even know why I was invited, but the card appeared at my house so... I couldn't not go. In the card said that I could go with someone else, so I called right away to my best friend.

Of course she said yes! She couldn't miss this either.

The party was tonight, so I started right away dressing with my best dress, put my make up on and be all dressed up for the party.

A few minutes before the party starts, my best friend was at my house so we could head up to the party.

It was so amazing! When we arrived we saw right away the Union J boys but, just then, a guy came up to us.

"Hello ladies!" He said with a smirk, "Can I give you something to drink?"

Just then I realized who he was. Harry F*cking Styles! O.M.G.!

"Yeah, sure!" I said right away.

He was getting us something when another guy come to us.

"Hello! I saw you talking with my friend Harry! Do you wanna join us?" He said with an Irish accent.

I knew right away who he was. Niall James Horan!

We of course joined them. We talked for a little bit when, suddenly, all the light go down, and we are all in the darkness.

I was a little bit scared, after all, it was Halloween night, what makes it even more scary.

I was trying to see something or someone when I go into someone. I was so scared that I screamed.

I was falling when the same person holds me.

A/N:

And, yeah, that's it for the first chapter :P I know it's not that great and that's kinda short but I promise you that It's going to get better (and bigger :P).

Hope you like it and sorry about any spelling mistakes, after all, I'm Portuguese :)

xx