11 - 'This badboy wants a kiss of a good girl'

"Are you ready?" His voice rang through my ears as we were standing before the house. I looked at him, and once again my stomach flipped. 

I was ready. I was ready to be with him, I was ready to be on his side and to say that I was proud to be his girlfriend. 

I entwined my fingers with his and I felt his thumb stoking my skin. I smiled and it grew only wider when he pecked my lips. 

"Yes, I'm ready." 

He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, his body brushing against mine. Clearing the fact that I was officialy his. 

"Good" He stated and opened the door, we walked to the boys and their heads snapped up when they heard us coming. Unconsciously, I started to be nervous. I never was nervous with the boys, they comforted me without knowing they did. Zayn sensed that I was getting uncomfortable and tensed his arm that was around my waist. My body responded immediately and was going to relax. 

"Heya lads, we would like to say.." Zayn was starting but was soon cut off by cheers and yellings of the boys. 

"Jesus, that took ages!" I heard Louis exclaiming. 

"Agree! I was starting to worry." Liam chimmed in. 

"Niall, you earn me ten pounds." Harry said to Nialler and huffed, "That bet was two years ago!" Harry shrugged and smirked, "So what? The bet was still standing, so give me my ten pound."

Niall cursed some words under his breath as he took his wallet out of his pocket and pulled ten pound out of it, handing it over to Harry with a glare. 

Me and Zayn in the meanwhile, were still watching the whole scene with wide eyes. We surely did not expect that. 

"So you guys are good with it?" I asked in general.

They looked at me for a couple of seconds till they burst out laughing. I swear, sometimes I really don't understand those maniacs. 

"Good?! We were waiting for you to with Zayn for so long.. We were getting desperated." Harry snickered and I felt Zayn vibrating as he chuckled softly. 

Soon enough, they left the room and starting doing their own stuff. I was laying in Zayn's arms, cuddling on the couch. He travelled his hand through my hair and I snuggled my head deeper in his chest. 

"You know, I would never imagine that we were going to be like this ever again." Zayn whispered and I smiled as a blush crept on my cheeks. 

I giggled, "Me too, when I met you in the restaurant I only wished that you would disappear as soon as possible."

He gasped dramatically, "You did not!"

"Oh, yes I did. I also was a bit scared though, and then those meetings.. I thought I was going to go crazy."