10 - 'Nah.. I'm happy that you heard it'

-- I think you'll love this chapter... JUST SAYING. 

Now shoo and go read it! :) --

I heard a door slamming shut as I said those words. They meant nothing serious, well.. They were serious but not in a loving way. Harry was a brother for me, a friend who I always could trust. Since that we met on the tour I we became pretty close. Okay, okay, not immediately but after he started questioning about the whole Zayn thing. I trusted him from that on and I would never fell in love with him, and he felt the same towards me.

We released pretty quickly when we heard the loud sound coming out of the hallway. I looked at Harry confused, but I could see he didn’t know either what happened.

I followed my instinct and ran to the door, I opened it and saw in the corner of my eye a person running and turning around the corner. It was a short time but when I saw the black hair and the quiff my heart made a little jump to know that Zayn was the one who shut the door so loudly. Without thinking I started running. I wasn’t really bad at running, I always had high grades for sprinting so Zayn was quickly in my view.

“Zayn!” I screamed desperately but he didn’t respond, on the contrary he quickened his pace and turned left.

I followed his tracks and I entered the park, the wind was blowing in my hair and hitting my skin every time I turned around the corner. I had to admit he was fast but I was sick and tired of hunting him and started to yell.

“Zayn, stop!” I shouted again and I saw his feet moving slower and finally he sat down on a bench.

I slowed down as I reached him, questions were roaming in my head. Why was he so angry? Why did he ran away? Did I do something wrong? Had he trouble with management? I forgot the questions when I sat next to him and stared in his eyes, but he didn’t bother to look at mine.

“Zayn, what happened?” I asked softly.

He looked down at his shoes, “Nothing.”

I raised my eyebrows, “You ran away and didn’t stop when I called you. Plus, you look pretty upset. That's not nothing. What’s wrong? What happened?”

It was then that he looked at me and my stomach began to flutter because of the butterflies. He stared at me suspiciously and I began questioning myself what was wrong with my face.

“Did you cry?” Then it hits me, of course my eyes were still puffy and red because of the tears that I shared with Harry. I bit my lip and broke the eye contact. “It’s nothing to worry about.” I whispered.

“Did Harry do this to you?”

I frowned, how did he know that I was with Harry? “What are you talking about? How do you know I was with Harry?”

I saw him tensing as I mentioned being with Harry, but he adjusted himself, still seeing the anger in his eyes. “I saw it when I came in," I saw him tensing again, "you guys were all loved up.” He muttered, saying the last part with gritted teeth.

“Were you eavesdropping us?”  I mentally smiled, thinking that he was jealous because I was with Harry.