2 - 'Do you want a hug?'

I stepped inside, the scent of cleaningness and medications tickeled my nostrills immediately. I like hospitals, I'm not that kind of girl who screams for needles or is afraid for doctors. Hospitals give me a save and protecting feeling. If there's nothing to worry about, because this building is stuffed by really smart and clever people who can fix you in any minute. It assures me.

I walked to the department for little accidents (A/N I don't know how they call it! Maybe you know? Drop it below!!) and checked myself in. There were like three people waiting before me. I sighed and settled down on a chair and grabbed for a magazine that I saw in the corner of my eye. 

I flipped through the pages till my eye fell on a picture of Zayn and Perrie, the photo was surrouded by a giant heart that was broken. A little description was added below with a big title: 

Trouble in love paradise? 

Several sources has satisfied that Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik had a couple of 'love fights' last month. Also some sources are saying that it has to do with Rosalie Hudghes, who played as an opening act for One Direction but never finished the tour. Is this causing a break up? Will this love couple be over soon? 

I threw the magazine agrily on the table, what were they thinking? It were two freaking years ago! How did they still know? Those paparazzi's of today, unbelievable. Plus, they spelled my whole name wrong.  I groaned in annoyance. Morons.

"Miss. Hughes?" A manly voice asked and I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah, that's me." I said and felt for one last time at my nose, still very painfull. 

I followed the doctor, named James to a room and sat down on another chair. James was a nice guy, I visited the hospital a couple of times and he helped me with my.. shall I say.. Issues. 

He looked at me suspiciously, "So, what's the problem this time miss. Hughes?"

I let out a little laugh, "I fell again, James. I know, clumsy right?"

He raised his eyebrows, obviously not believing what I just said, "For the third time in.. 2 weeks?"

I tried to smile and cover it up, "Just what I said.. I'm really clumsy."

He stood up and walked to me, "I see it's the nose?" He observed as he lifted my chin up for a closer look, "And how is it with your jaw? Does it still hurt?"

I shook my head as he released his hand of my chin, "It's doing fine, but is my nose broken?" My voice sounding a bit unsure.

"No, it's only bruised. Nothing to worry about. Just give it some rest and don't fall again. I'll put something on it to hold it in place." He adviced and I breathed a sigh of relieve.

He grabbed a kind of plaster and placed it carefully on my nose, his hands feeling soft and warm and smelling like soap. 

"Thank you, James." I said gratefully. 

"No problem, miss. Hughes"