End Chapter 9

~A/N Sorry I haven't work on the story but I got really tired of writing the story so I am going to end here.~

~Time Skip to 10 years later~Your POV~

Natsu and I have been together for 10 year and we getting married today and I plan to tell him is going to be a father. I only like a month pregnant but I haven't told him because I wanted to surprise him. I all dressed and about to walk down the way to him. 

~Time Skip Same POV~

After the ceremony we went to have a party at the Guild and I have to tell Natsu before he gets drunk. I already told Lucy and Gramps but not Natsu. I pull Natsu outside first he kiss me and  kissed back. "Natsu" "Yes Y/N"Natsu replied "I have to tell you something but that means I can't go on jobs for a little while." " What why?" Natsu asked. "Because I- I am pregnant." "WAIT REALLY!!!" Natsu said and picked me up and spin me around. "We have to tell everyone" Natsu said then grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. "EVERYONE WE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!" Natsu shouts to everyone can hear. Everyone is quiet. "Natsu and I are going to have a baby." I say rather quickly. "WHAT" The whole guild responded. "Yes we were having a baby and before Gray." I laugh at Natsu comment. but I going to have a lot of fun we my family and my new one.

Thanks for reading I really happy that guys read the story and I am sorry I am done with it.

Cya - Avery