Back At The Guild Chapter 6

~Your POV~

When we got back to guild hall (you were still on Natsu back) Natsu set me on a chair and everyone was confused but ignored it because they were planning the next attack. Mira called Laxus and this happened. "Laxus, Phantom is after Y/N and Lucy. Can you help us?" Mira told him. "Well if one want to be my wife then I gladly help them." Laxus said. Mira smashed the communication lacrima with tears in her eyes. I was sitting on a barrel next to Lucy while Natsu was standing next to me. Lucy started tearing up and said "I am so sorry you guys this is all my fault. If I never ran away this would have happen." "No Lucy this is one is on me if I haven't went back there and he would have never knew I was alive and he have try to get us back there." I told her. "You guys are both wrong. It is neither of your guys fault you dad is just a jerk." Natsu added. "Yeah I guess so he is horrible." I said but Lucy still looked sad. 

~Time Skip~

Then we hear a thumps coming from outside. The guild runs outside. They were firing the Jupiter cannon. Ezra jumps and requip into adamantine armor to block the attack. Are guild mates were holding Natsu from stopping Ezra. Ezra was blasted with the Jupiter cannon. She saved the guild but hurt badly. The we herd "HAND OVER THE HEARTFILIA TWINS OR WE WILL FIRE JUPITER AGAIN!" I wanted to cry because he will do it again unless we go with him. The next time I remember is getting knock out by Mira and was the safe house before we were attacked again.

~A/N~ I am sorry this was short but I hope you like it I hopefully write more this week but I have school so I will try.

Cya- Avery