Home Chapter 8

~(A/N) Hi Reader I am so so so so sorry. I was busy the last to weeks on the 16 was a baby shower and 17 I went to the beach. The 23 and 24 I was with my cousin all days. I am so sorry so I will post two time this week.~

~Your POV~

I after I walk outside of my dad office with Natsu I went to my old room which was the same as ways. I saw a old photo of me and mom. I just started to cry and I feel hands hold me close. I looked at Natsu. "Hey, What is wrong? Please don't cry." I hear from him. " I-Its ju-just the pho-photo." I point to the picture with me and my mom. "Hey it is ok I have a good feeling she doesn't want you to cry over her death. She would want you to be happy." The pink hair boy tell me. The tears stop and wipes the rest away. "Your right she would want me to be happy and we should go find Lucy and tell her lets go back." "Ok lets go but first." Natsu kissed me and I kissed back. Then I hear the door open. I stop right then and there. Natsu stop kissing me but we don't move because Lucy has already walked in. "Ummmm I let you guy-" Lucy was cut off by me. "We were about to go find you but then- Yeah you saw." I said to Lucy while Natsu is holding me by my waist. "Ok then lets go back to the guild then." she said. "Ok!" Natsu and I said in synced. We said by to everyone they started to cry but I just started to walk outside to goodbye to mom. Lucy followed us. "HEY GUYS?!?!?!?" I hear Gray, Ezra, Snow, and Happy. "Hey you guys! What are you doing here?" "We came to come get you guys but it look like you guys were going home." Ezra says. (A/N You are still wearing the blue dress.) "Geez Y/N when did you get that because you look amazing." Snow says. "Oh Yeah It is actually Lucy dress but I have to wear in front of my 'father'." I say. "Only if you would have stay in long enough you would." Lucy says. "Oh leave her alone you heard what he said." Natsu said to Lucy. "I don't get why you want to leave this place it so peaceful." I hear Gray say. "Yeah your town is to quiet" Ezra say. "Actually the Heartfilia Estate go all the way to that mountain" Lucy say and every goes crazy but I love them.

~Time Skip Still your POV~

I did the Tora spell on Natsu but I was sick so I laid on Natsu lap and fell asleep.

~Natsu POV~

Y/N fell asleep on my lap probability because she sick from the motion. But we finally got back from the guild and Y/N was awake again but still didn't change out of the dress. Then Mira came to Y/N and told her to come so she did. Like 5 mins later Y/N came out wearing Mira old outfit and she look hot.

~A/N I hoped you like it I am so tried from school and everything but I wrote this for you guys. I feel like I am only do like 7 more chapters of this but I still hope you like it.