The Hated Chapter 4

~Time Skip to the Heartfilia Mansion~ 

~Your POV~ 

I walked down the garden remembering what happen everything I played with Lucy one of us got hurt from the plants. I got stares as if the don't remember me but I walk to one of the maid and say "Good Afternoon Ms. Supetto." She start to freak out but I say "I know you don't remember but it is Y/N father lied about me dying." She run and gives me a hug and so do the other servants. The I was requested by my Father. I go up to his room but none of the clothes me because I was gone since I was three. "Father may I come in." I say. "Yes you may" He says. "I am here for only one reason and that is I know that Mom is dead and has been for 10 years but that doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did to me when a BABY! I didn't back so you can make get your forgiveness I came to tell you this. I truly did love you but not after you left in the forest to save myself and lied about me being dead and that all I have to say to you. Good Bye Father." I turn around and walk out the door and go back the guild.

~Lucy's POV~   

"Natsu do you know when Y/N is going to get back I need to talk to her." I say. "I don't k-" Natsu was cut off by falling asleep and so did everyone. When I was woken up I saw Y/N lying unconscious on Natsu table but she was cut and bruised. I ran up to them and Natsu said "Who did this to you they will pay."

~Natsu's POV~

I woke up Y/N was on the table. I got so mad I was ready to attack someone but I brought Y/N to the infirmary and waited till she woke up and didn't move till she did.

~Time Skip~

~Your POV~

I woke up and Natsu sitting in chair on his head on my arm. "Natsu? Natsu wake up I am here no need to worry wake up. " I say shaking him. He woke up and hugged me. "Y/N YOUR AWAKE I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!!" Natsu says. "Natsu I can't breath. How long have been asleep?" I asked Natsu. "Three days I was lonely I wouldn't leave your side." He said which made me blush. "I don't worry Natsu I am aw-" I was cut off by Natsu Kissing me on the lips and I kissed back but the door open and Mira saw and said "AWWWWWWW My dream ship came true!" I froze right then and there. Natsu looked at Mira then me and said "Let's go tell the guild you are wake. 

A/N That all for today hope you like it so far.

Cya- Avery