(Nsfw) Part 2 end

Meliodas POV: As I slipped my hands under the sides of her underwear she let out a quiet moan. Her face was tilted away from me but I could make out that she was biting her lower lip. I slid one of my hands near her vag but still kept her underwear on. I slowly started to massage the outer flaps of her vag. "S-stop messing around." She stutters in a whispered voice. "Oh sorry, Y/N I can't hear you can you speak up," I said in a teasing voice. "I said please stop messing around-" I stick one of my fingers inside her and starts moving it around. Then I stick two inside her that's when I finally get a response from her. "Ahhh s-stop..." Her face is now lowered down and she is clenching the counter edges. I finally pull my fingers out and lick them. "You're so delicious you know that Y/N." She just keeps her head down but I could make out a slight grin. I slip my hand around her fingers giving it a light squeeze. Her head slowly lifts up and I can tell she is about to do something. Without warning, she bends down and gives me a deep kiss on my lips. I pull her in for a deeper tender kiss. It lasted about a few minutes before she reaches down and unbuttons my pants. They fall down to the floor reviling my dick.

And then the rest of the night was a blur.