(Nsfw) Blossoming Love

Y/N POV: You look out the window to see its dark outside and everyone has headed to there bedrooms but Meliodas. "Hey Y/N since we don't have any more rooms, unfortunately, where do you plan to sleep?" He chuckled as he said this but you could hint a little bit of serious in his tone. You just shrugged and said "Well I haven't thought about that. But I mean I could sleep out here on the counter or something." You purpose the question to him leaning back in your seat and puff out your cheeks.

Meliodas POV: You watch as she leans back in her seat and puffs out her cheeks. You giggle a bit and poke one of them. She lets out air from her mouth and it sounds funny. She snaps her head looking you in the eye. Then she starts to giggle a bit and smile. You feel your face get a little pink but she doesn't seem to notice it. "Oh yeah about where you're going to sleep. I can't think of anything else that you could sleep so I guess your right." She sighs and sits upright again running her hand through her (h/c) hair. "Hey Y/N I'll be right back." You get up from the seat and walk up to your bedroom. You pull some extra blankets and pillows out from under your bed being careful to not wake up Elizabeth. You quickly walk down the stairs to see Y/N give you a confused look. You can help but to let out a small giggle. You see Y/N face get red and she quietly stomps over to you. You close your eyes excepting to get a slap but instead, you feel Y/N flick a piece of hair from the top of your head. She was so close to your face that you could smell the sweet strawberry lotion sent. That she had put on a little bit ago. You open your eyes to find her with a smile looking at you. "She's so close.." You say internally to yourself bushing. She takes a step back and sits on one of the tables closing her eyes and resting her head on her hand. Mind you she's still in the work uniform. You walk over to the table next to her to set the pillows and blankets down. As you walk to the other table you get a glimpse of Y/N's (f/c) panties. You somehow can't seem to stop starting you feel your face start to blush.

Y/N POV: You open your eyes from the lack of sound and see Meliodas looking at you. His face seems to be a light red color. "Hm.." You hummed getting his attention. "Watcha looking at?" You ask him hopping off the table. "Oh just the stars out tonight." He says calmly but you still wonder why his is blushing. You look outside the window and see the most beautiful stars you have ever seen. You hear some rustling behind you so you turn your body to see what's up. And see Meliodas grabbing two coats and he tosses one to you. Surprisingly you managed to catch it and put it on. You look back at him still confused as ever but he smiles and opens the door leading outside of the Boar Hat. As he opens the door a slight blush appears on your face. We both walk out the door and get hit with the cold wind. You let out a slight yelp as it hits your skin. Instantly you are covered with goosebumps running up and down your skin. But eventually, you get used to the change in temperature. "So Y/N are we going to talk about the elephant in the room." He says looking at the ground. "Ok fine." You say sternly wishing you hadn't made that promise with him. You sit down on a bench and motion him to sit down to. "It's just... that I was never really a part of the group." You say stumbling over your words trying not to break down. "I just don't belong. I just was never cut out for this! I just... just- ugh!!!" You scream putting your hands over your face looking at the ground. You start to feel the warm wet tears roll down your face. "I just... can't do anything..." You manage to say through tears. You feel a hand rub your back and a pat. You look up from the ground to face him still crying a bit. "Shh... shh there's no need to cry." He says caressing you cheek wiping off your tears with his thumb.

Meliodas POV: You put a hand on her cheek wiping the tears running down her face. "Hey Y/N it's ok." After you say that she grabs your shoulders and buries her face into your shirt. You can feel that she is breathing hard and she just starts to turn into an emotional mess. This caught you off guard because she seemed like she was doing fine emotionally. Her griped tightened on your shoulders she was so close. You pulled her head out from your chest and held her next to your face. Her lips looked so soft you wondered if they felt that way too. "M-Meliodas what are you-." I cut her off my lips slowly inching closer until they finally reached hers. She froze in place but eventually presses her lips into yours deepening the kiss. "Thud thud thud." That was the sound echoing in your ears. Your heartbeat speeding up as your pants tightened a little. You and she slowly pulled your lips away for some air."Hey Y/N we should go inside it's really cold out here." You say noticing she was all covered in goosebumps. She nods her head in agreement as she gets up. "Hey Y/N you know what?" She looks at you so you continue "Since I have seen you at that fighting festival I have realized that I've had feelings for you since the beginning." You have walked over to the cupboards to get some hot chocolate powder. "Hey Meliodas I've never seen you blush and now I've had." She starts lightly giggling but abruptly stops. "Over the past few days, I've realized now what you mean to me. You're the person who saved my life. Back then I was so stupid I didn't realize that you were the only person that I talked to." You bring two hot chocolate mugs and set them on the table and swiftly go up behind her. "Squish squash" Her boobs lightly bouncing as you groped them. She cliched her fist but did not punch you. "Meliodas what are you doing!" She said thew clinched teeth. Her cheeks burned a dark red flam across her face as she squeezed her arms to her torso. Making her boobs even bigger and jiggle more. Even tho she was wearing a bra you could feel her hard nipples. You couldn't resist it anymore you started slowly kissing her neck and slipping your hands around her waist. You could feel the warmth of her skin rise as you nibble on her ear a bit. A quiet moan escapes from her lips as you massage her breast.

Y/N POV: You let out a quiet moan as his hands explore your upper body. "This won't do it's covering you up to much." He says with a small chuckle in his voice. He undoes your top as he pushes you to the countertop. You feel really warm inside right now like your about to burst. He slides his hands around your waist his hands surprisingly felt cold to the touch. Goosebumps formed all throughout your body. He stood on his tiptoes and carefully started to lick your neck slowly going up and down. You unbutton his shirt and threw it aside on the floor. His muscular body surprised you a bit but then realize that he was always like that. It made you crave him more like how a child always earns for that sweet milkshake. He was still licking your body as his hands rubbed your inner thigh lightly stroking it. You felt something run out of your underwear and down your leg. It looked milky white and sticky. "Well then looks like you cum fairly easily now do you." Your face was a light wash a pink you didn't know whether or not that was a compliment or not. But that thought was quickly interrupted by his cold hand slip in the sides of your underwear.

Ok so sorry this took a long time I just can't write lemons tell me if I should continue this part or nah