MoonLight

Y/N POV: After the commotion died down you hop down from the rink. You try to find a place in the crowd away from Meliodas and the other sins. "Why did I even come here." You think to yourself. The truth is you came here for two reasons. The first reason is that you wanted to check up on the sins. You heard that this year Vaizel fighting festival will be giving a special award for whoever wins. The special award is a huge war hammer. If you remember right Diane had a big war hammer named "Gideon". And the other reason is that you remembered were your sacred treasure is.

Y/N POV (flashback 12 years ago). You sat alone on your bed quietly crying. It was 12:10 at night. Everyone was asleep and it was pitch black in your room. The only thing illuminating the room was your phone. You had decided to quit being a holy knight. You just wanted to go back to your old life. The one where you had no care in the whole world and where you would just spend days doing whatever made you happy. But as soon as you joined the holy knights your life started to fall apart. You started to have no time to talk and visit with your 2 friends and talk with your family. You started to lose contact with all of them. Soon when you became an apprentice you had no one to talk to. You were the newbie in the kingdom. You had nothing no friends no one to talk to. You felt alone even when you had the other sins with you. You had tried to make friends with them but you where just always ended up in the background. When they went on adventures you just hung out in the back saying nothing. You wanted to be a holy knight your whole life. And everyone has supported you about it. They didn't think you were really going to do it. But when you actually became one though, you HATTED it. Almost every day you either had to witness death or you had to fight someone. You turned on your lamp and pulled out a suitcase. You wiped your tears out of your eyes and started pulling your clothes out of the closet. You shakily put your clothes into the suitcase. You felt tears run down your checks, you grab ahold of the suitcase grabbing it tightly. You didn't know why your crying. Was it because you didn't want to leave. Or was it because you're afraid if you leave then you would be alone again. Your crying turns into sobs. You try to stop but you can't stop no matter how hard you try. You turn around and side your body down the side of the bed. You sit on the floor with your head down, breathing heavily. You hear a knock at your bedroom door. Your whole body tenses up. You slowly raise your head up to see who it is. You're still crying as you lift your head. The person at your bedroom door is Meliodas. "You ok Y/N?" He asked you. You just sheepishly look the other way. You hear him walking towards you. He sits down next to you smiling. He puts one of his hands on your shoulder comforting you. "What's ever on your mind you can talk to me about it. You know that right?" You say looking at you. Yours shocked by what he says. You never thought that anyone cared about you. You don't reply and just start sobbing again. You rest your head on his shoulder and wipe your tears away from your face. "Listen Meliodas you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone. Ok." You look at him sternly. "Ok, I promise Y/N." You take in a deep breath and close your eyes. You let out the air as you start talking. "I'm done. I quit. I had enough, I'm leaving today. You open your eyes and look at him. His face is shocked and surprised. You take your head off his shoulder and sit up straight. "W-Wait why?" He says shocked at what you said before. "Because I just don't fit in!" You yell at him. "Haven't you seen me. I don't talk to anyone and no one will remember me when I leave." You say more upset then angrily at him. You look down at your wrist. You look at your sacred treasure "MoonLight". MoonLight is a bracelet on both of your wrist. The bracelets are made out of chains. You unclip then and hand them to Meliodas. "Take care of them ok?" You look at Meliodas in the eye as you say this. "Ok, I will. And are you serious about leaving." You just nod at him and stand up. He also stands up after a few seconds. "Just be careful ok Y/N." He says right before he leaves out the door. You continue packing your things and open your window. The ground is covered in the snow so it should not hurt that much when you fall. You first throw your suitcase on the ground. Then you sit on the window frame and leap out of the window.