Chapter 15

Hey guys before I start ... I wanted to say thank you for reading my story and supporting it <3

-------------------------------------------

-

Harry styles

-

When Kimberly pulled up I could tell she had been crying ... It wasn't the best idea to bring up her mom. I just needed a way for her to believe.

"Harry fucking styles ... I am pretty sure I left! That doesn't really mean come to my house ! I don't have time for this. "

"please ... Just let me explain. please let me tell you what I know and why I know it! Please let me tell you why I want to be around you. Why me and my girlfriend really broke up." Her face was stained with makeup and tears.

She called Madison off to the side and didn't say a word to me. Madison was nodding and Kim was crying even more.

Madison slowly started to walk my way and Kim walked into the house. Honestly at this point i believe my whole plan has gone down the drain and it's all my fault.

"Look, Kim is upset I know you can see that. I don't know how you told her but it was obviously the wrong way!" She crossed her arms and looked straight into my eyes.

"I know and I am so stupid i know but I want things between us to be the same as they used to be and I want her to know what we used to have."

"Harry! You can't just come and expect things to be the same! " I looked at her and I know I look desperate. "But ... She is willing to talk to you. You need to explain everything to her ... EVERYTHING."

I nodded and looked up. I gave her a hug and walked inside.

"Kim?"

"I'm in my room." I walked to her room. When i got into her room she was sitting up on her bed with something that looked like my old journal in her hand.

"So... This is yours. When I woke up in the hospital my father gave me this and told me that someone had left this for me but I would never see them again and if I did I would know them." I nodded and sat down.

"Kim ... I am so sorry that I left you that day. I knew you wouldn't remember what happened and you wouldn't remember me. You father told me to stay and we would work things out but I couldn't risk hurting you... again." She started to cry again.

"Harry, why? Better yet what happened I still don't know who you are or how I knew you."