Chapter 2

HEY GUYS 💕 i will tell you who i want to play Kimberly at the end of this chapter!

Vote and comment

-sydney xx

------------------------------------------------

Kimberly hale-

When i wake up i walk to the kitchen. I get some milk and some fudge that Madison's mom gave us for the drive here.

I go upstairs to start unpacking because i have nothing better to do at 3:00 in the morning.

When i open the first box it is just a bunch of jewelry. i walk over to my closet to see if it had shelves and of course it did so i just put the jewelry in there..

The next box had cloths. I put all of my cloths into my closet.

But the next box i open is a bunch of pictures. As i begin to look threw them i find one of my old boyfriend. i dont really know why i have it. he moved and we just... Lost touch. and the next picture i pulled out was a picture of me and my dad before he went insane.

I put the picture down because it was to painful to think of that time compared to now. my mom left him and god knows where he is. he is probably beating some other woman to get his way.

By now i am balling and so i walk to the bathroom and put down my bathroom stuff.

I sit down in the living room and watch tv.

-6 hours later-

Its about 9 am when i wake back up so someone knocking at the door.

"WHO IS IT?"

"ITS ASH."

"Okay one second"As soon as i open the door i run and hug him. I haven't seen him in about 4 years.

"Hey sis! how have you been."

"Good! I have missed you like crazy!"

"Me to ... Oh yea this is luke ... He is a friend of mine and he is really cool i promise."

"Oh yea ... Yea... My name is Kimberly." Luke looked at me and just smiled.

After about 2 hours of catching up luke and ash finally left.

"Hey madison, when does school start back?"

" a week ! ITS OUR LAST YEAR!"

"Okay we need to go shopping."

We leave and just ride around looking for stores. We finally find one that looks ok.

When we walk in we go straight to cloths. i find some that i like then try to find madison. when i finally find her i bump into someone.

"Hey look where you are going damn." it was a guy alittle taller than me green eyes... Curly hair.

"Sorry asshole." He just looked at me laughed and walked away. then madison walked up.

"Hey i believe its time to go." we pay and leave.

-----------------------------------------------

Hay so the girl i want to play kimberly is maia mitchell !! If you go to my instagram @ughniallfeel i made a video !! Go check it out!

Vote & comment

-sydney xx