Chapter 12

-

Anonymous

-

" Harry , you have to tell her... She deserves to know and she will understand."

" I cant ... I am not ready. She cant know not yet. Not now." He said with two small tears running down his face. "I wish i could ... I really do."

-

Kimberly hale

-

In the morning i woke up still on harry's chest. I considered asking him what he said right before we went to sleep but i decided to get up and take a shower instead.

When I got to the bathroom i took off my cloths and looked into the mirror.

"why cant i look like someone skinny."

I jumped into the shower and realize i had socks on and peeled them off ...

I washed my hair and took my time hoping harry would be up when I got out so he could take me to school.

When i jumped out of the shower i grabbed a towel and rain into harrys sisters old room.

I got dressed and straightened my hair and then harry finally got up because i could hear him grunt.

"hey Harry! Can you take me to school and then over to Liam's to get my car." He walked into the room.

"Um yeah sure." he walked right back out.

When I got done getting dressed i realized that i had forgotten socks so i went back to the room to look for some.

I looked in the drawer and found so but as I was roaming around the drawer i noticed something sticking out.

Dear love,

I know this is late and you will never see this but ... I miss you. I miss you so fucking much and i would do anything to have you back. But i cant because you are hurt and its all my fault.

I love you to the moon and back

Forever yours , Harry .

I wonder who thats to? I mean i doubt its to his sister ... But i mean i don't really know.

So i put the note right back into its place and go to Harrys room. I sit on the bed and wait until he comes out of the bathroom.

When he finally comes back he is dressed in a blue flannel and long black pants.

He walks downstairs gets his phone and keys. And we leave.

-

Harry Styles

-

How would i tell her?How would she take it ?

When i push those thoughts out of my mind i run into the bathroom and hurry to get dressed.

When i got done i walked downstairs and got my keys without a word. I have no clue how say anything at this point.

When we get to the car ... She pops the question.

"Harry ... What did you say last night before we went to sleep? "

"Shit um... I just said goodnight."

She just nodded and she obviously knows i laid.

When we got to school she got out without a word ... I wanted to tell her ... Its just not time. I cant.

------------------------------------

HEY i am so sorry this is a short chapter but i am getting yelled at and i want to just go to my room and sleep so .. By.

Love you guys !!

Vote & comment

-Sydney