Chapter 14

-

Kimberly hale

-

As I was walking out all i could think to my self is how the fuck does he know that. That was the night that me and mom got into a wreak.

When I was in the hospital they told me that my mother had died. They told me i had a slight concussion.

The nurse told me i would never be able to remember that night or the year before that night.

At my mothers funeral my father told me that he wanted me to move schools and move towns. We moved to a little town not to far from our old house and i made knew friends.

Me and Madison had gone to the same church already in between the two little towns and so when we moved i decided to go to the same school as her.

Me and madison became closer and closer threw every year until we finally moved here. But it still honestly doesn't make any since why Harry would know about my mom.

After my little day dream on the bench i decide to walk to Liam's house and get my car and just miss the rest of the day at school i would only have one period left anyway.

I get about one block away from liams when niall pulls up beside me.

"Hey love, why are you walking? I can take you the rest of the way if you would like." I nodded and got into the car.

I leaned my head against his car window and looked out bitting my cheek so i wouldnt cry.

"Love i can tell something is wrong." He looked at me while he stopped at a stop sign.

"Um, no I'm fine. "

"Kim, i might not know you well but the way you are bitting your cheek makes it obvious that you want to cry or talk about something." I laughed as we pulled up to Liam's.

"Thanks Niall, but you wouldn't understand.. Shit i don't even understand it yet." He nodded and smiled.

"Well call me if you want me to beat Harry's ass because you know i will." I laughed and jumped in my car knowing Liam isn't home because he is in school.

I want to talk to Liam and i want to know why he wanted to use me and why he didn't just do it when I was over last i mean.. He is a good looking guy.

And damn Zayn doesn't need a stupid game to get a girl.

As i finally pull up to the house my head ace gets worst when i see none other than Harry Styles sitting on my porch.

-

Harry Styles

-

What the hell was i thinking! She isn't ready for this and of her dad knew he would kill me.

I want her to know. I want her to know what we were. What we can be again. But she wont listen.

When i see her take off i get up and go straight to her house. I wasnt originally going to her house but... I just ... Pasted her house.

"What the hell am i doing." I said to myself.

When i finally pull up at her house i get out and knock at the door but she isnt there yet and madison opens the door.

"Harry what the hell are you doing here!"

"I almost told we her madison. i was so close that I could almost taste it but then she got up and walked out... I need you to tal-"

"WHAT THE CRAP WHERE YOU THINKING." She was obviously was mad.

"Madison i - " before another word came out of my mouth Kimberly pulled up.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter <3 love you guys ! Love ya Kimberly !

Vote and comment

-Sydney xx