Part NINE

They saw Angel riding the swing.

"Angel! The swing is wet why are you there?" OJ asked her.

She just remained silent. 

" Angel?" Marianne asked her.

Still she remained seated at the swing with her head bowed. She was looking down at the ground with her long hair covering her face.

"uhm..Angel..are you alright?" Marianne asked her again.

"Is there something wrong?" OJ asked also her.

"Maybe she’s still shocked on what had happened to our classmates.." Marianne told OJ.

"Oh no... her emotional attitude is starting again." He whispered slightly laughing.

"Yeah, we better check if she’s alright. She whispered back also slightly laughing.

Oj tapped angel's shoulder when shesuddenly raised her head and stared at them with angry eyes.

"Hey calmdown...were just joking" OJ told her.

Angel stood up weirdly. Her head was still kind of bowing but it was a slightly tilted sidewards as if she is having a severe broken neck.

When Angel started to walk, Oj moved backward and went back to where Marianne was. They were both horrified by Angel’s appearance.

"What’s wrong?" he asked again.

"YOU DON”T KNOW WHAT I”VE BEEN THROUGH!!!" Angel was really furious.

" Angel, not at this time please.. We’re in danger.. We’re sorry. Ok?" Marianne told Angel. She was worried.

Marianne was trying to make Angel calm down but she was furious.

"YOU!!! Points at Marianne. "AND ESPECIALLY YOU!!!" Points at Oj

" Angel, this is not the time for that.. Now calm down... we're in danger here!" She tried to calm her.

"YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!! ALL OF YOU RUINED MT LIFE~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!! …" Angel was bursting in anger.

"Do you think it’s already over?"

"Please stop it we don’t know what you’re talking about..." Oj Was trying to calm her also.

"YOU DON’T KNOW!!?HAH!! ARE YOU SURE YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT?!! Angel told them.

"Please calm down" Marianne didn't know what to do anymore.

Angel suddenly looked down and started to calm down

"I’ve been patient for a long time…I tolerated everything…No one knows what I’ve been through…and No One understands me!!"

"We understand…" Oj said.

Marianne and Oj looked at Angel with pity in their eyes…when suddenly Angel started laughing wickedly…

"AND NOW I’M BACK!!I’M TAKING YOU’RE HAPPINESS AWAY FROM YOU!!!!! YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!!!!YOU DON”T DESERVE TO LIVE!!!!" Angel was really mad. Her eyes grew bigger and lips were very pale.

It rained even much harder. There was a streak of lightning and the great sound of thunder clap that hit near where Angel is standing. That’s when they saw Angel differently from the person she was, her face was full of remorse feelings and vengeance,…

Marianne and Oj was horrified by what they saw. They started to ran as if there was no tomorrow.

Angel's voice echoed from behind.

"YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE ME!!~" Angel shouted.