Part 3

• Dedicated to Angel Suñe

The lights turned off. There was chaos. Frightened voices echoed inside the room.

After few seconds, the light turned on.

Then everyone's focus was on Hazel. She was standing looking at everyone who were all staring at her with horror on their faces.

  "Why are you all looking at me like that?" Hazel asked them. She was crying.

April slowly pointed at hazel's side while shaking.

"Haze'' you....you're...kni..kn.. knife...." April was sweating, her body suddenly frozed in shock.

"What’s wrong?" Hazel started to worry. She was starting to panic.

Then blood dripped from her nose. She vomitted blood and she had difficulty breathing. She looked down at her side. She was horrified to see a knife firmly stabbed between her ribs.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Angel screamed.

They were all in shock. No one wanted to be near Hazel.

"Guys, help me." Hazel asked help with her last few breaths.

But everyone is slowly backing off. They were all scared and confused.

Kath’s voice could be heard since she’s crying.

When, suddenly, the lights flickered again but at this moment, it's shifting places. First at their classroom. Next, on the other room and so on.

Then on the other side of the building, connecting to where their building is, they saw a weird reflection on the glass window.

Everyone panicked and ran leaving Hazel inside the room.

"Guys, help!!!!! no! don't leave me!" Hazel begged.

Hazel's voice couldn't be heard anymore.

Everyone rushed at the hallway but in different directions.Kath and April turned left facing at the library. Iveca and Oj turned right passing the shortcut connecting the other building while Angel, David and Paolo went straight to where the stairs are.

Kath and April ran as fast as possible. Kath ran past April but then noticed that April was hyperventilating. She was really pale.

"April? Are you alright? " Kath asked April.

  "Yes …yes" April replied while catching her breath.

Kath helped April walk. Unexpectedly, the strange figure appeared a few meters near them. Kath didn't notice it, since her back was turned against it.

  "Kath!" She screamed to warn Kath.

April was too late to warn Kath.

Kath was already stabbed by the strange figure.

April couldn’t believe what happened.

She's sweating all over. She couldn't even find her voice to speak and stop the figure. Then everything around her became blurry as she lost her consciousness.