Part 2

• Dedicated to Marianne Suñe

It's half past hour 5 in the afternoon. The strong wind scattered the dried leaves everywhere. The atmosphere of the classroom was deafening that you could only hear was the sound of the rain striking on the tinroof of the building. Everyone were busy doing their work.

"Class does anyone of you already knew what happened to Rico?" Teacher Philip sadly asked his students while writing on the board.

"NO Sir! WHY is he absent? What happened to Rico?" Jul asked.

Everyone looked at him.

"what?" Jul replied angrily because he was really confused.

He was found lying dead at the street. The investigators and the police said he accidentally fell off from the rooftop. Others also said someone had pushed him. Teacher Philip answered him.

Then commotion started inside the room

"What? That was so sudden!" Kaye Cy was uttered in disbelief.

"Oh no! Crimes are already spreading in town." Zianne said.

"Yes you're right so I better dismiss you guys now, so you could go home safely. "Teacher Philip sighed...Then he added... "Goodbye Class see you tomorrow and please be safe." He told his students.

The students were left inside the room and others still couldn't get over about the news their teacher had told them...

------------------------------------

"Oh The canteen is already closed. " Jiselle told her friends with a sad face.

"Well isn't it obvious? It's already 6:00 pm." Stephanie replied with her irritating high pitched voice.

"I'm already starving. " Lisa complained.

"hmmm wait...Uhm... Hazel!!" Carmel remembered about Hazel's cupcakes.

"Yes?" Hazel replied with a smile.

"Do you still have cupcakes?" Carmel asked.

"Yeah! want to buy some?" Hazel excitedly opened the box where she put the cupcakes.

They were strawberry cupcakes with strawberry chunks filling topped with vanilla cream.

Jiselle, Carmel, Kaye cy , Stephanie and Annie took some cupcakes.

"Raiz you want cupcakes?" Carmel helped Hazel sold her cupcakes.

"It looks yummy."Raize told her.

Carmel gave Raiza the cupcakes she got from Hazel... Raiza also invited her friends Arianne, Shiella and Zianne to buy cupcakes for themselves when suddenly a big deep voice from behind was calling Hazel.

"Hazeeeeelll!" He shouted from a far.

"Yes? Kean" Hazel was a little bit annoyed.

Kean was with Kail, Jul, Ayvie and Cindy.

"Are there cupcakes left?" Kean asked.

"Yeah." Her face suddenly brightened up and serve him with her cupcakes.

"That's nice. I saw it from Zianne. I also want one." Kail told Hazel.

" hey I want one too" Jul said excitedly.

"Oh cupcakes!!" Ayvie and Cindy crazily yelled when Kail gave cupcakes to them.

They enjoyed eating the cupcakes they bought from Hazel while on the other room Angel, Iveca, Oj, David and Paolo were chatting.

"Hey where's Marianne?" David asked Angel at the same time staring at Oj with a teasing smile.

"I don't know." She replied.

"Maybe Marianne is at Rico's house right now." Paolo answered.

"They were supposed to have a date yesterday right?" David asked.

"Yeah." Angel answered weakly

"Yeah Marianne was supposed to have a date with him yesterday.

Iveca interrupted while staring at Oj.

Obviously everyone inside the classroom knew that Iveca liked Oj but he liked Marianne.

The five of them were still in the middle of their conversation until..

-----------WWAAHHH!!!! Help!!!!!!! A very loud shriek coming from the other room surprised them.

"What's happening?"Angel asked everyone with her.

"That's Hazel's voice!"Iveca answered in an annoying manner.

Then Oj and the others went to the other room and were shocked with what they saw.

Thirteen of their classmates were lying on the floor. Some were vomiting, others urinated and defecated and worst other's were unconscious already.

April was behind the Teacher's desk while Kath and Hazel were trying to help their classmates.

"wha..What's? Happening here?..wh..why are they all unconscious?" Angel asked April.

" I..I... I..Don't know...Th.. The...they... just ate the cupcakes an..And.. April was still in shock. She was crying and couldn't barely move.

"WHAT?!? The cupcakes???" Iveca said in disbelief.

Hazel and Iveca stared at each other worriedly.

They were the ones who made the cupcakes yesterday since they are neighbors.

"Wait. I better call my parents so that they could help us out of here." Hazel said worriedly.

Hazel separated from April, Kath, Angel, Iveca, Oj, David and Paolo

And went to the other side of the room to get her cellphone from her bag ...

Then suddenly the lights flickered and the strange figure appeared, but at this point it was more vivid compared to its last appearance at the rooftop..But though its appearance has quite changed no one had noticed how it really looked like...

" What's happening?" Hazel asked herself.

TBC...