Alicia | Bitter F*ck

"HELP!" Alicia heard a scream. She was stood far from the sound but still could hear.

Alicia ran towards the noise, quickly. Her cut pipe in hand, bag on her back.

More screams emerged from the area, Alicia knew she was growing closer to it as the screams grew louder.

Alicia turned a corner and saw you, the person she was out looking for, in deep trouble. Surrounded by the dead. Nothing but a small, sharp, knife like object to defend yourself.

Alicia started to shout, drawing the attention of the dead towards her, "OVER HERE!"

The dead began to turn to her, some losing interest in you.

She kept shouting as you began to kill the dead in front of you. When they approached Alicia, she began to attack them back. You closely following behind.

Once you were both done, Alicia quickly moved closer to you and wrapped her arms around you. You almost instantly reciprocated the action.

She pulled away before finally speaking again, "I hate you."

"No you don't."

"No, I don't." Alicia sighed. "Don't ever leave me like that again."

"Al-"

"Shut up." Alicia once again, got close to you and kissed you gently. "Promise me."

"Alicia-"

Alicia just couldn't stop cutting you off. "Just promise me."

You gave her a sad look. "I'm sorry."

"Please, I can't lose anyone else, especially not you. I love you."

"I know and I'm sorry, I just had to get out for a bit."

"I was worried sick about you, I thought something bad had happened."

"I promise, I'm not gonna go again, come with me if I do." You replied.

"Ok..." Alicia grabbed hold of your free hand and pulled you to her again. "Ok."

You wrapped your arms around her and kissed her cheek. "Oh, I love you too."