chapter two:"john"

When we finally arrived it was in the middle of a graveyard there was mysterious fog in it the air seemed to have the smell of blood in it.when we entered the college it wasn't a very warm welcome instead the staff began to threat us that if we die it won't be our fault . We were confused but we agreed we had to sleep on the damn ground in the library they served us with average food we rolled our sleeping bags out and guess what!? John slept with me I couldn't breath ! Navi and Paul slept together they were so comfortable with each other in their arms . They both proclaimed their love to each other just in the first week of high school !
They had known each other for half of their lives in fact they were neighbours So ROMANTIC! : ) . Navi slept with her crush his name was Angelo they were also best lovers since they were 5! .but he didn't like to hang out with us .the principal arrived and gave us 6 protection from the evil lockets and told us to never take it off and warned us not to go to anywhere after 12 at night or there will be SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES! there were total of 20 students in the college . At night while I was sleeping near John he was fast asleep while sleeping he didn't know what he was doing he was lying down behind me he suddenly put his strong muscles around my waist I didn't knew what to do but as time passed I became comfortable and put my hand gently on his face and I whispered I love you don't you see? All of our squad proclaimed their true love to each other but us .when he woke up in the morning I also awoke but I pretended to sleep he stretched his tattooed arms I was seeing it all he suddenly came close to my face and thought I was still sleeping .a rush of adrenaline coarsed through my veins but then calmed down he was looking at me for some time and then touched my face and gently kissed me on the cheek .he also whispered I love you Eliza can't you ever feel it ? I was shocked and happy ,I woke up and forgot that I was pretending and I said I do feel it !he was shocked to know that I was pretending I continued: I just thought that you don't love me and that's why I never told you I thought it would be awkward for you to talk to me ever again . A moment of silence passed through us. everyone else were still sleeping he suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him until there was no gap between us. The curls on my blonde hair came forward on my face ,he tucked them behind my ear he was looking at me and I was looking at him our faces began to move closer to each other until our lips were one inch away he said tell me the truth do you love me ? Don't lie I said I do he said again do you love me I said I do! In a moderate voice not too loud to ruin our romantic moment he said I belive you and then kissed me on my lips I WAS shocked but I kissed him harder we kissed each other until we were out of air.we breathed heavily he looked at me silencely I could see in his eyes his love for me I looked back . The morning bell rang and everyone else woke up he suddenly let go of me .