chapter nine : the plan

I was feeling quite well I had my medicine  and I was ready for the day of college I saw John was still lying down he didn't want me disturbed I was surprised that no one took so much care of me  I woke up and said thank you . He said that already awoken ? I said yes . Let me make you some breakfast . I thought I was I was alright but when I got up John did too . I felt a dizziness in my head and collapsed . Thankfully John was there to catch Me on time . I said it's okay I'll be fine he said I don't think so I was suffering from severe headaches . But I didn't let John know because he was already in too much depression and worry about me . I passed a smile and head for the kitchen . Recent death happened every night and only thirteen  of us were were left I decided to put up security cameras in places where the most dead bodies were found the most . I made him coffee and myself one too . I was drinking it sip by sip while we were looking at the falling snow I cuddled around him and he put one of his arms on my shoulder . Classes were off today. we set up the security cameras and waited for night to fall to see any paranormal activities but for safety we slept.  We said to watch the footages in the morning (we were having holidays for one week because Mrs Julie was having a baby with her husband's and all the teachers went with her to celebrate except our principal ) .  We waited for the morning to come . John was still worried and had stress marks on his face I hugged him and had tears in my eyes I tried to hide them but it was no use he was calming me down trying to know about what happened  . I said if u will be stressed out who will love me I'm so scared to lose you . I ran to the washroom and locked the door and sat behind it to cry I heard John crying too and he was knocking at the door . Then he sat behind the door and put his head in this hands I felt sorry and opened . The tears were still rolling down his cheeks he hugged me tighter and kissed me on my forehead and told me never to do that ever again I said but I was emotionally disturbed seeing you sad . He said then I'll never be sad again and you too have to make a promise to never be sad again . I said okay .he cupped my cheeks and and kissed me I kissed him back I could feel the fresh tears rolling out of his eyes . The principal arrived and saw us and turned away and said am I interepting something we let go off each other and said  no feeling shyly he said its okay I'm so happy to see you both  together just pay attention to the cautions I gave you and you may survive . I was so happy to hear this . That I thanked him he was the age of my father so I hugged him he swayed his hand over my head  . And said welcome and went away.