chapter four: our search

Night fell and everyone was getting ready to sleep I changed into something way more comfortable. I was waiting for John to come . He came and said I am sorry to keep you waiting hon........... he stopped and blushed I knew he was going to Say honey but he stopped I said it's okay . And call me what ever you like I won't mind . He hugged me and gently kissed me on my cheek . We lied closer to each other I kissed him on his cheek . He slept with his shirt off I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful tanned body . He said something wrong? I said nothing will ever be wrong if you are on my side. He wrapped his arms around me I didn't mind it I swept my hand on his strong chest . He fell asleep . I couldn't sleep and I thought what happened today I thought I was living in a dream. But every thing was real. We woke up in the morning and John kissed me he said good morning my love . I said good morning to you too.
After all those classes we all decided to investigate. Two more students died . The torn t shirts and blood lead to the basement we decided to search it each of the couple held hands but it was different for us he laid his hand around my waist. We had a little time for in vestigation coz it was going to be 11 at night and we all had to go to bed before 12 or else we had to face our consequences . When we were near the door we stopped and looked down there was massive blood on the floor

 When we were near the door we stopped and looked down there was massive blood on the floor

I held John's hand and pressed it tightly . Then the night time alarm went on . We had to go but we didn't let this mystery go easily . All night I couldn't sleep . I saw one of my classmate wandering off at midnight he didn't pay heed to the principals warning .