Chapter 7

"Oh Jesus, you are one ugly sleeper." Amelia giggled as she came into the living room the next morning to find Juice, mouth open wide, snoring loudly. Taking a second, she looked down at him, her head to the side, and smiled. This guy was something else. She was already dressed and showered; a call from Jax had been what woke her. "JC," she nudged him gently. "Wake up."

Grunting, he rolled away from her and buried his face in the couch cushions. "Leave me alone."

"We have to go to the club," she began to shake him. "Unser told Jax about last night and I have to be the one to tell him what happened or he'll kick both out asses."

That got him moving, he rolled over again and smiled sleepily as he saw her looking at him. "Good morning."

"Yes, it is a good morning, now come on. He'll be pissed as it is." She slapped his shoulder a few times until he sat up. "I can't even believe he's already awake."

"I," Juice stretched, his back cracking a few times. "Can't believe he's at the club already, it's still kind of early. I figured he would have just passed out at the party."

"Jax said they ended up back there." Horribly impatient Amelia stood by the door as he slowly put his boots back on. "Watch, he's going to try to ground me." Making light of the situation seemed to be the only thing she could do to keep from collapsing into a mess of tears. This conversation would probably end with her locked up in that house until Tig could murder Keith himself.

"I got your back." Assuring her with a sweet smile, he led her out the door and as she went for her car shook his head. "Let me drive, I have a feeling we'll be attached at the hip once you talk to Tig."

Despite what they were heading into Amelia and Juice arrived at TM with sunny smiles, sharing a pair of ear buds that connected to his iPod. She was impressed with his bike, there weren't many MC members with iPod docks and she liked it. He offered her his hand as she jumped off the bike.

"I'm going to go ahead, when you hear him holler you should probably come, okay?"

--

Amelia smiled as she walked in the clubhouse but only got a few grunts in reply. She couldn't tell if they were hung over or simply didn't care she'd come in but really, it didn't matter. "Hi Dad," she helped herself to coffee before strolling across to TM. Tig wasn't working, none of them did much mechanical labor but it was a nice show.

"Hey baby," he smiled and hugged her, stinking of tequila. "Did I see you show up with Juice?"

"Nothing happened, well nothing between me and him." Jax was there, Bobby too, so Amelia gestured to the swing set. "Can we talk?" With a deep laugh Bobby shook his head and turned away, no one was surprised that she clearly had an issue.

"We should see who had today in the pool." He joked to Jax as she and Tig left the garage.

"Shut up, man. You're kids aren't perfect."

"It was really sweet of him," Amelia was trying to butter Tig up. She told him all about the new job and what Juice had done for her, Tig smiled knowing how important the photographs were to her. "But that's not why I'm here."

He scoffed, unable to hide his annoyance. "You should have ended it there. What happened now?"

"This isn't my fault," she snapped defensively. "I didn't do anything."

They were swinging at a leisurely pace, Amelia's feet skidded across the ground as she sipped her coffee. Tig pouted a little as he looked at her, embarrassed wasn't the word, he could see how deeply this affected her. "I'm sorry, go on."