chapter 2

Julie's p.o.v

My heart is literally beating so fast i feel like he can hear it. i wish my best friend Ariana was here, she'd be so friken helpful right now. While i was in deep thought James said something that almost made me scream with joy."You know Julie, I really do like you but i just have never been confident enough to say it." When he said that i just stoped to face him and then i wanted to say i liked him as well but then he stared at my lips and kissed me.

James' p.o.v

It felt so right just to kiss her we broke the kiss when we heard the flashes of paparazzi cameras, Julie turned and ran away feeling kind of shy......ok maybe alot shy. I ran after her and found her hiding behind a beach house looking quite stressed out. She heard me coming and she started running and i ran after her then i just stopped and started to think that this was probably all my fault but it just felt so right. I heard sobs coming from behind another beach house and i ran towards it only to find Julie in tears. I knelt down next to her and i saw red stains on her dress and i looked at her wrist was  bleeding. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WRIST!" I said as i ripped a piece of my shirt and wrapped it around her wrist. Maybe i shouldnt have kissed her. I cant afford to lose my friendship with her.

Julie's p.o.v

My wrist hurts less now. "As I was running I scratched my wrist on a tree branch." I explained as I was trying to stop any more tears from falling. He held me and asked why I ran away when i saw the paparazzi take pictures of us kissing. "I panicked cuz i'm shy, alright?" "What is there to be shy about?" James asked while smiling and cupping my face in his hands and removing my tears with his thumb. He picks me up and carries me to his car and runs out to tell Tris that he is taking me home.

Tristan's p.o.v

James runs up to me and he tells me that he is taking Julie home. "What happened is she alright?" i asked. "yeah yeah she is fine but she is a bit tired." he said. "oh ok but tell her to call me if she needs anything."

At the house

Julie's p.o.v

James drops me off and I thank him. "Wait...Julie can i ask you a question do you still wanna go out with me?" he asked while i was staring into his beautiful blue-green eyes.

"of course i do and don't think that me running away was your fault i think im just gonna have to get used to the paparazzi." i winked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and went inside.

James' p.o.v

I felt so happy i cant even describe it. I waved and drove off back to the party with a smile across my face.

Julie's p.o.v

I got in the shower and removed the piece of clothing that was on my wrist and put a bandage on the scar. I got dressed in ripped shorts and a sweater and texted my best friend Ariana.

Julie: hey need you at mine in 5 plzzz x

Ari: be right there xx

I ran downstairs and got a glass of water and when i was done i put it in the dishwasher and went to the living room and turned on the t.v and went on twitter and saw that James had mentioned me in a tweet.

@thevampsjames:am i the best mistake you ever made? @julieevans95

I smiled at that tweet and replied,

@jolieevans95: yes @thevampsjames yes you are ♡♡

I heard a knock at the door so i locked my phone and ran to the door. stood there was Ariana literally the most beautiful living thing in a man's eyes she is super popular in highschool she is a senior in highschool she's 17 years old im only 2 years older than she is but she's like an older sister to be honest,every guy that ever laid eyes on her thought she was a goddess and i honestly couldn't agree more she was really really pretty, hair strait to the shoulders and from there wavy, beautiful smile with the whitest teeth, hypnotizing brown eyes,with a cute american accent,and the kindest personality, she was literally incredible. i grabbed her by the hand and sat her on the couch she sat up straight and gave me a what-the-fuck-is-going-on look "WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS GOING ON WITH THESE TWEETS!?" she took out her phone and showed me a screenshot of me and James' tweets.

"Thats exactly why i texted you, remember that huge-ass crush on James?" "yeah" she said almost jumping off her seat with excitement. "HE ASKED ME OUT!!!,but thats not it,WE KISSED!!!" "WHAT!!!" she said standing straight up and looking at me like i just killed 5 people-in a good way though-.

"pack your stuff your coming over to mine." she said pushing me up the stairs.