chapter 4

at the beach

Julie's p.o.v

everything was so romantic the way holds my hand and pulls me closer to him and kisses me i was in love.

"wanna go to the park now im getting hungry." James asked while putting his hand over his stomach

"sure im starving"

we went to the park and i set down the blanket that James bought along and he got the basket out the car and came over to me and sat down. we ate and talked and after a few minutes we had packed everything back up and laid down on the blanket.

"hey Jules an i ask you something?"

"sure whats up?"

" i was thinking and i want to ask you if you'd like to be my girlfriend." he said while taking out a little box with a necklace in it that had a heart and had the words James' Julie on it, it was beautiful.

"of course i will James." i said as i smiled, he took the necklace out and put it around my neck.

James' p.o.v

I was so happy she said she would be my girlfriend i was nervous she'd say no. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me i could feel her breath on my mouth and i kissed her, she ran her fingers through my hair which made my heart skip a couple thousand beats things were getting heated until we heard children screeches and giggles. Julie looked at me and we both laughed. " i think that is our que to leave" i said as we both stood up and walked towards the car.

"you wanna come over to my house." i asked

"sure why not i'll text Tris" she said

Julie's p.o.v

i took my phone out and texted Tris

Julie:hey im staying over at James' tonight

Trissyboy xx: ok but dont do anything funny

Julie: i wont i promise, love you xx

Trissyboy xx: love you too xxx

Tris wasn't the kind of over protective brother but he obviously doesn't want his sister doing 'things' at 19 years old.

"before we go over to mine lets go to the mall to pick out some movies for later."

"ok but im feeling comedy movies." i said

"you know me so well" he said

"i know" i laughed

we reached the mall and got a few movies, and while we were heading out James grabbed a magazine from the magazine stands and read the cover;

The Vamps' James Mcvey was at a party last night with his bandmates and some friends that was celebrating their big hit, somebody to you ft. Demi Lovato, but James wasn't celebrating anything, he was seen behind a beach house kissing bandmate Tristan Evans' younger sister, Julie Evans, paparazzi say Julie ran away after she saw them and we are not sure why but we are hoping to get some info on that from James after their intervew with POP Magazine.

"this is the first time they don't lie about these things im surprised." said James as he took out a bottle of water.

"are you going to tell them about us?" i asked

"do you want me to?" he asked

i looked at our hands intertwined and the necklace that he gave me earlier and i smiled,

"hell yeah" we both laughed and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

we went to his house, i had been to his house many times before but the band was there this was the first time i was alone with him and surprisingly i wasn't nervous or overthinking.

we went inside and we went upstairs when i remembered that i hadnt bought any other clothes with me

"shit" i cursed

"what's wrong Jules"

"i don't have anything to wear."

"that's alright here take my hoodie and my sweatpants they're really comfy." he said giving me his black Arctic Monkeys hoodie and some grey sweat pants

"thanks Jems your the best" i kissed his cheek and went to the bathroom to change

i got out and went downstairs and saw James prepping the movie we bought he sat down and patted on the seat next to him for me to sit down, i sat and he put his arms around my waist and i put my head on his chest he whispered in my ear "i love you" and lifted my head and kissed me, i love this boy.