Chapter 2

EVERYBODY SELLS COCAINE

3 months later

Violet's POV

"kuza, come on you know you have you quit. please." i begged Kuza.

"Its not the simple, and why do you care so fucking much." Kuza spat at me

"Because I'm your girlfriend and i care about you" i said as tears rolled down my face.

"Im still not going to fucking stop because of you. Ya can't make me." he said.

"Fine, if you can't or won't try an get help I'm going to be done, and i'll leave." I said to him crying harder.

"Fine go ya fuckin' bitch." Kuza said, he's words hurt. I walked to the room we shared and started packing. I called Michael after i put my clothes, makeup, accessories and other items into my bags.

Michael: hey, whats going on?

Me: can i stay at your place?

Michael: its fine with me let me ask Dj

{faint talking in the background}

Michael: yeah he's cool with it, you need me to pick you up?

Me: yes, please.

Michael: okay, i'll be there in 10.

Me: thank you so much Micheal

Michael: anything for you

Me: *giggles* see ya soon

Michael: kay bye

//end of call//

10 minutes later

*honk honk*

Kuza was passed out on the couch possibly high, or drunk. I texted Kyle before i left.

hey kuza is passed out on the couch at his house. im out and probably wont be coming back for a lonnng while. if you could watch over him while his on this shlit that would be great i just dont want him by himself ya know why. thanks text me later (: From:me.To:Kyle:3.

I left him a note that i wrote ahead of time and put it on the counter. Then went outside to meet Michael.

"What happened?" Michael asked after a few minutes of silence

"...Kuza and I are over." i said quietly.

"Oh... im sorry." he said

"No need for you to be sorry. It was his fault. He decided he wants to be high or drunk all the time thats his choice. He basically chose those two over me." I said

"Well he's a fuck head for that." Michael said causing me to laugh a little.

"How's Satan?" i asked changing the subject.

"He's doing pretty well. I bet he missed you though" he said

"I missed that devil cat." i said remembering the first day we got him.