Chapter 5

Jayden

I walked down the street and past all the stores until i got to my car. I got in and drove. I dont know where im going but i know its better than here right now.

I stopped when i got to a cliff. got out the car and sat down on the edge with my feet dangling over the side. Long way down...

These thoughts are overwhelming, and when i feel myself leaning forward about to fall down into the crashing waves below, i felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me back.

I look to see the familiar face, i dont ask how he found me here or why he cared where i went. All i did was cry. I heard his repeat the words "hush dear, everything is alright" as he tried to calm me down.

"Im so sorry" i manage to choke out.
"Its okay." he said as he run he fingers through my hair.

"Come back to the house?" he asked and i nodded. I wiped the tears from my eyes and headed to my car and he headed to his. This time i know where I'm heading.

I pulled into the drive way and parked beside his car, and made my way it the front door that he was now unlocking.

I marveled at how clean the house was.
"You look a bit shocked?" He said making his way to the kitchen.
"I do?" i said trying to cover up.
"Yea. well im going to order pizza, wanna watch a movie?" he asked
"Sounds good. yeah" i said
"Okay you pick one out." he said as he called and ordered a cheese pizza.

"What movie are we watching?" he asked as the beginning credits rolled through.
"Wall-E" i told him.
He laughed a bit before pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arms around me.
I smiled and continued to enjoy the movie.

Kuza

When i say Jay's car go off i wanted to make sure she was okay.
I saw her car on the side of the road. i put my car in park and walked over to see her leaning forward like she was going to plummet down. I ran over to where she was sitting and pulled her a bit away from the edge and wrapped my arms around her, and tried to calm her down as she cried.

She calmed down and i asked her to come to the house. I was scared about leaving her but i know she'd be right behind me going to the same place as i.

When we walked into the house i could see her face and shock was written all over it. She must be shocked my how clean the house is.

"Im ordering pizza, wanna watch a movie?" i ask her and she agreed and sat down to pick out a movie.

I sat down and asked
"What movie are we watching?"
"Wall-E" she said with a smile.
I laughed a bit and pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her. I saw her smile as she continued to gaze at the movie playing.

----
A/n its been forever i know sorry. hopefully this makes up for lost time. its short i know but at least its a chapter ya know... Has anyone been to the ptv/sws concert yet? Or is going to the 02/04 show? Ima try an update more often cuz right now all i have is my ipod and its kinda hard to update with so yeah. But ill update again this week hopefully a longer chapter than this.
-Kileigh