Chapter 6-Little Things<3

i dedicated this chappy to @Harrys_AnonymousGirl just cuz follow back(: xx

-------------

Josie's POV

Since the boys flat was only minutes away I packed up some clothes in the bag that Zayn got me for Christmas.

"Mom I'm leaving," I yell to my mom as I run to Niall's car. "Thanks Nialler," I say kissing his cheek.

"No problem beb," he smiles his cheeky smile at me. "So what happened with Zayn?"

"Well my dad went physco on him," I begin explaining everything. "Where is Zaynie anyways?"

"Right there." NIall points to a dinky little laundry matt and sure enough there was Zayn with Niall's favorite guitar.

Zayn's POV

When I see Niall pull up I start to walk towards his car not knowing he picked up Josie before me.

"Zayn!" Josie shouts jumping out of Niall's car. I run to her, still holding on to Niall's guitar.

"Josie!" I embrace her in a hug. "I'm sorry beb."

"It's not your fault my dad is a lunatic."

Josie had left the car door open. I look up seeing Niall nodding at me. I let go of Josie.

"Come sit down over here Josie," I take her hand into mine. I feel my cheeks getting hot. "Bear with me ok." I start to tap my foot lighty and then I start to strum.

"It's you, oh it's you they add up to and I'm in love with you," I sing. "Josie Marie Johnson, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Zayn!!" She kisses my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too Josie."

She grabs my hand and we run to the car. She chooses to sit in the back so to keep Niall company I sit up front.

"I didn't know you could play little things," Niall says breaking the silence after a minute.

"That's because I taught myself before I left the house. I thought it would come in handy."

"Josie what did you do to him he's blushing uncontrollably!" Niall exclams with a cheeky smile. I hear her giggle a little it. I reach my hand between the seat to grab hers. She finally gets the memo and grabs mine.