Chapter 1- It's not fair

Guys this is my first story and I'm really excited for it. I'm sorry if it's terrible but cut me some slack its my first story. xx

        "That's not fair!" I shout at my parents. "He's my best friend! You just can't tell me to stay away from him now after I've hung out with him practically my entire life!"

        "Life isn't fair! He's a terrible influence on you! Your grades have started to drop and you have a terrible attitude now!" My dad screamed at me. My mom pulled his arm to talk to him. He stormed out of the room, my mom left in there.

"Honey, I know he's your best friend but he's not a good influence on you. We want to protect you. If your brothers catch you with him they will tell your father. I can't save you from him forever. For now I'll let you text him but THAT'S IT." She says emphaszing her last couple words.

"Ok whatever." I said. She got up and left. The moment she was out of range to hear two pairs of footsteps in my room I opened my closet door to let Zayn out.

"It's not fair! I whispered to him. I started to cry. He pulled me into a hug and calmed me down. Zayn isn't a "bad influence." If only my parent saw how well he treated me.

"It's ok love." He said. "We'll just have to sneek around more together. Like after school when your brothers go home and you can stay after. But I want you to get your grades up and start acting better because then maybe we can actually hang out and your parents could give me a cha-" Zayn was cut off by knocking.

"Josie," I heard Max my oldest brother knock on the door.

"One minute I'm changing," I put Zayn in my closet and throw on a new shirt.

"Here, mom wanted me to give this to you," he hands it to me and walks back out to the kitchen.

"Zayn I think you should leave now just in case my dad comes in my room without knocking," I say sadly.

"it's ok," he kissed my cheek and jumped out my window. "I'll text you later."

-

Sorry about the short chapter. What do you guys think? Leave comments below.