Chapter 3- I miss her

Hey guysss!! This chapter One DIrection will be coming in!! (: Enjoy.!

-----

Zayn's POV

I miss Josie! I haven't seen her a week but it seems like it's been forever, and all of because of me. I came off as a bad influence to her parents. The one thing you can never do!!! I've been sad all week. Josie has been texting me but I don't want to get her in trouble so I have been ignoring the texts. 

**Ding Ding** 

My phone rang. I unlock my phone to see who it was.

Message from Josie;

Hey Zayn! I haven't heard from you all week. :( 

I finally gave in to all the text because I didn't want her to make her feel like I didn't like her because Josie is my life. 

Message to Josie;

Hey bae! (: I just didn't want to get you in trouble for texting me. But I got to go the boys need me. Talk to you later?

Message from Josie;

Yea(: 

It wasn't a lie. Liam has noticed how down I have been this week so he decided we are throwing a party tonight. To be honest though, it's just going to make me feel worse because Josie won't be there. 

"Zayn brighten up!" Harry said as I walk out of my room loooking as sad as ever.

"Zayn come here and talk to us." Li says.

"Yea c'mon mate." Lou say patting on the love couch.

"Did I guys ever introduce you guys to Josie?" I ask.

"Yea!" they all say together.

"Well I've been best friends with Josie since I was in second grade and she was in kindergarten. Her parents banned me from her because they think I'm a bad influence on her," I explain sadly.

"Your not a bad influence!!!!" Lou yelled.

"Hey, I have an idea." Niall said. "It's called 'Plan make parents like you."

---

Hope you guys like it:) Comments??