Chapter 2- Mom please.

Sorry it took so long I have really bad writers block and I started school a couple weeks ago so I'm trying to start strong. Soooooo Chapter 2!!! Tell me what you think. (: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                             It's been a week since I last saw Zayn and the last time I've really talked to my dad. He made me so ticked off I've been eating dinner in my room and leave the room when ever he walks in. But this last week I've had three tests and I've passed all of them.

         "MOM can  you come here?" I yell from my bedroom knowing my mom was in the living room with my dad and brothers Max and Chase.

        "Yea hun?" she asks from my doorway. 

        "Come in and shut the door. I wanna ask you something." I begin. "Well explain something."

        "What's up honey?" she asks taking a seat next to me on my purple girly bed. 

        "Mom, I promise you Zayn isn't a bad influence. I promise, you don't see how he has treated me these last years!" I say putting up a reasonable arguement, well at least what I call a reasonable arguement. 

        "Honey, your grades are slipping and your attitude is very bad. You are not the old Josie your brothers, your dad and I all knew a few years ago." My mom says.

        "Mom I have known Zayn since Preschool! Don't you think if my attitude and grades was because of him it would of started a lot sooner than freshman year!" I say trying not to yell my voice shaking.

"People can change honey." My mom responds looking off into the distance.

"Mom. the reason I'm slipping with my grades is because I'm struggling with school and Zayn has been trying help me but since you banned him from seeing me ever again I can't get better and when the teacher try to help they still make no sense. But I have been studying a lot and passed three test this week so my grades are gonna get fixed. My attitude is because you and dad are trying to take me away from my best friend!" I explain shivering and shaking."What will it take to prove to he's a good influence?!!!" I ask shaking.

        "Honey nothing going to change my mind even a explaination like that." she says getting mad.

        "What if we have him over and I can prove he's a good influence?!" I asks with a little hope in my voice.

        "No!" she says leaving the room. 

--------------------------

I don't know about this chapter. ughhhh... Commentttt