Chapter 5

WE'RE IN TROUBLE

Chistian 

“SHIT!” I woke up feeling my headache really bad. We have drunk too much. Everyone in the room was a mess. We had our second round when we got to Frank’s house from the club, since his parents are out of town. We were still up ‘till three in the morning. Each one has passing out leaving me alone to make the cleaning.

Yes, in our group I’m the reserved one. I will not let myself to become wasted at the end of the day. Always, the designated driver and the cleaner whatever you may call it. I stayed up ‘till four for the cleaning. I know Frank has maids to clean the mess up but I felt guilty letting them do the cleaning. I’m not used to it.

I’m just an average person in the group but they don’t treat me as if I am low financially which I am. I only had the opportunity to study in the private school was because of my Scholarship in the Varsity which I have to work for it. Without it I can’t afford studying in an expensive school.

I’m just lucky to have them as my friend they were always their treating me fair as always, despite of my status. They were all the brothers I don’t have that are why I cherished them and will be in their side if they needed me. I will not leave them for anything. Yeah, that is what brother really is.

It’s quarter before twelve and everyone was still sleeping everywhere in Franks room. I made my way down stairs to grab something to eat. I stayed almost an hour down stairs when I decided to come back to Frank’s room bringing food for them and a water to drink. I thank the maid when I made my way to Frank’s room.

They are still out. I made my way to Frank and shake him to wake up. He just groans and back to sleep. I sigh. It will take them a day to recover. I heard Franks phone beep. I took it and there is a message from an unknown sender. I read it and remembered what we have missed today.

"You better have good reasons for not being here. If none I'll show you what hell is?" It read.

“SHIT!”  I hissed. Another SHIT comes on my mouth groaning. We forgot our training today. God, were dead.

“Guys! All of you Wake up!” I shouted frustrated. I started to nag them one by one for them to wake up.

“Guys wake up! We are in trouble!” I shouted again louder for them to snap their eyes open, slowly moving while groaning from the hangover they have.

“Dude, what is wrong with you? Will you shut up! You made my head ache worse!” Jay hisses at me.

“Man, don’t mind him what’s up with you?” Frank questions while making his way to the bathroom.

“Have you all forgotten? We have training today.” I explained waiting for Frank’s reaction.

“C, its fine. We’re late already; tough I think she’s already gone by this time. She’s idiot if she’ll wait for us.” He said calmly. “Let her be, she should know that she doesn’t have power over us.” He added. I remember their pissing game yesterday. I think he is starting it too soon. I sigh.

“God, we’re in trouble!”

...