Chapter 2

MR. PATHETIC

Frank 

“Damn, Idol! Jay said. He was the one of my arrogant friend.I smirk at him not wanting to further discuss what had happen earlier. I will not back down with that little manager of ours. Yeah, I will not allow her to have an easy life as our pathetic manager.

“I Franklin James Angeles, team captain of De Legaspi University Basketball Team will not show mercy for that twat manager. Let see how far she can handle chaos in her pitiful life.” I swore to myself. I am a man of my words.

“Frank why don’t we give her a chance, she maybe a girl but we don’t know her capabilities yet. I think you judge her already and compare her with our previous managers.” Jus said. He is always the considerate one and always the mediator.

“Man she started it all. I will not change my mind for that girl. And, I will show her who Frank  Angeles is in this business.” I said not caring the looks I have been getting from our coach who is watching as while talking to that girl. It seems they are in serious conversation.

“Frank she has a name. Kim Andrea Hernandez if you don’t hear a while ago.” I narrowed my brows to Daryl he’s a typical pretty boy in our group. “And, she’s cute I think.” He added which made me give him a disgusting look.

“Cute? Are you blind dude? You better have your eye a check; you might need some cleaning or whatever.” I said. “She’s far from cute, pretty or gorgeous. It doesn’t describe her any of those words.” I added.

“Man, you are being defensive just don’t mind it. We have some party to kick in. So we better get going or we’re going to be trap here before she might think something that is far from our liking as of this moment.” Dan said. He is always in a party mood anywhere and everywhere. It makes me think that he is gay or something when he eyed hunk guys in every party that we are in. But, he never give any advances in our group given the fact that we are all boys and if I may add we are all good looking not that just good. It is more and beyond what good could describe.

“Ok, fine let’s go. We are done here.” I said standing and walking to our locker room when the girl speaks again.

“Guys, don’t forget we have practice tomorrow. We have a lot to take in. We are not going to allow another loses. Are we? She said. Before I could face here to comment she speaks again. “I know it’s Sunday and coach will not be their but he gave me permission to do what I needed to do. And, I promise that we are going to have a lot of fun.” She said smiling mischievously looking at me as if telling me “You better prefer yourself.” I didn’t comment any further I just headed to our locker just my original plan and leave ASAP. She’s getting into my nerve. If I will not control myself I might do something that is far from her liking. I swear.

“Damn! I will help you to put her in her right place man. I don’t give a damn if she’s a girl right now” Jay hissed. He is now beyond pissed. I can tell.

“Let’s hit the club guys. We have to loosen up because that bitch pisses me off.” I said while changing my clothes.

“Guys we have practice tom. Aren’t we? We can’t be drunk or else we’ll have hangover for sure. I don’t want to throw up while in the court.” C’s said as if it was a big problem. He worries too much. Always wants to be good boy as a reputation. Well I don’t give a damn.

“C she’s just a girl. She can’t do anything to us.” I said confidently.

“But…” he trailed but I cut him off. “C you don’t have to go if you don’t want to. We are not forcing you.” I said but I know he will come.

“Fine! You know I will always be with you guys. I will not ditch you no matter what.” He said groaning. I smirked at him. I know him too well.

“Alright bothers, Lets hit some girls tonight! I said giving them my signature smirk. They know it already.

Hell, Yeah!!!