BENTE QUATRO [COMPLETE]

• Dedicated to Iveca Cale Villalon Ignacio

He rushed through the hallway of the hotel building from the restaurant, not knowing where to go, he was being chased by a strange figure with a knife on its hand.

Rico was in state of shock and panic until he found a staircase leading to the rooftop of the hotel. He crept at the back of the pole near the balcony of the rooftop.

Then, suddenly the door of the rooftop opened. It was dark though that only he could see was the shadow of that strange figure with its knife. It was standing in front of the door. He was still catching his breath when he felt the strange figure was going to his direction. He was really scared. He didn't know what to do.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why are you chasing me?" he bravely asked.

The strange figure didn't reply any word or any single reaction to his question but it just stood there staring at him.

"Answer me. please! Why are you doing this to me?". He couldn't barely utter the words anymore. He was sweating,his knees were shaking and he was very pale.

The strange figure stayed silent and it just drew nearer and nearer to Rico.

Rico had no choice but to step backward just to be away from that strange figure but he hadn't noticed that he was already at the edge of the rooftop.

TBC....