New Profile Formats? What the Freaking Hell?

-- WARNING, if you get offended easily then just skip the rest of this little Author's Rant --

                 (I Warned You - Don't complain about this Later)

Alright. So aside from the usual rants about things that happen with my books, there's a certain subject that's been getting on my nerves for the last 20 minutes of my life.

The Freakin' Stupid New Damned Profile Format, they've currently shoved down our throats!!!

Like most of us have found. The new profile is permanent once you click on it.

And if you were tricked into it like I was not a few minutes ago.... You'd be pretty Pissed Off right about now right?

Well.  You have a Freaking right to be!!!!!!

NOBODY ASKED US WHAT WE THOUGHT!! WE DIDN'T EVEN GET THE OPTION TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO PROFILES!!!!

Its so frustrating.

They took away the little things that I enjoyed and messed everything up!!!

There's no more Message Boards, No longer a section to show what was dedicated to us, what we voted on or even what we commented on anymore!!!!

I loved those things. I thought they were cute. Now its all gone and I'm ticked!!!

The new profile is Crap. As most people have already agreed with me.

It looks like a mix of Facebook and Twitter all rolled into one.

I HATE TWITTER!!! HATE IT!!! THIS ISN'T SOME SOCIAL NETWORK!! ITS A FAN-FICTION SITE. I EXPECT LESS SOCIALIZING AND MORE READING!!!

Hello? Wattpad Admin's.... Do you see the havoc and chaos this new profile is causing around here?

People hate the new look. They don't like it. There's a Petition going around to STOP IT!!

@EvynlinDiae - I Thank You for standing up to all this Insanity and trying to the best of your ability to let Wattpad Admin's know that WE DON'T LIKE THE NEW PROFILES!!! They suck. We want the Regular Profiles Back!!!

Especially the ones (Like Me) who were TRICKED INTO CLICKING THE STUPID CHANGE YOUR PROFILE BUTTON WITHOUT REALIZING THE CONSEQUENSES OF THAT ONE STUPIDLY SIMPLE ACTION!!!!!

I have the Link: 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/23496125?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_published 

Course, I know you can't copy-paste off these things which is also annoying but still, here it is for those who want to try and change things back to how they should be.

---

Everyone's in a freaking up-roar since all this insanity began. (Including me)

Get a clue Wattpad.

NONE OF US LIKE THE NEW PROFILE!!!

And we are begging, BEGGING for someone on the staff to give us back what we love. Please. Have a heart. Its killing us. 

Its literally hurting my head whenever I even look at the damned new profile format. My head literally hurts, I'm not kidding!!!!

Give us our Regualr Profiles Back. Please. I could like just die right now if we don't get them back.

I loved my old profile. this sucks. I wasn't even aware there were going to be changes in the first place. Which also freaking pisses me off.

.......

Ugh

......

Please, just please, if any of this has any meaning to anyone then just please..... let the Wattpad Admin's know exactly how much you hate the new look.

I miss it. I've never been so frustrated with Wattpad before now. Just Agh Jeez.

Freaking Hell.

----

[A/N: Hey, Good News - I've recently discovered not 5 seconds ago that if you change your Username just slightly then you can get the Old Profile we all adore so much back!! - Not sure if its permenantly back for sure yet but for now I'm in a good mood again.

Of course, Don't get me wrong. I'm still pretty PO'd that they've even tried to force this on us to begin with. Because forcing things on others is wrong. It should be a crime. In fact, there should be a Law saying that the people who created this site can't force things on us, especially when the majority hates what they're trying to force on us]

                                          *Created on Sep 18, 2014*

[A/N: Hey, Bad News - I'm sorry to say that now apparently Wattpad has just changed our profiles to the Damned New one even after all this hate against it. *Sigh* 

My profile was again changed into the Damned New one. Now, I'm beyond Pissed.

I'm disappointed. 

Honestly, I thought you were better than this Wattpad. I Honestly did. But I guess I was just proved wrong. Heh. Stupid me, for thinking our opinions mattered in the situation at all. Even though its got everything to do with us.... I'm ashamed. 

I used to be proud to be here, but now.... I realize those thoughts were sorely mistaken and it makes me want to cry.

Why Wattpad? Why did you turn on us? ]  

*Updated on Oct 16, 2014*