Its a "FAN-FREAKING-FICTION" people!!!!

-- WARNING, if you get offended easily then just skip the rest of this little Author's Rant --

                 (I Warned You - Don't complain about this Later)

AGH. --- Alright, there are some things that have been MAJORLY PISSING ME OFF!!! 

What is it exactly that's MPMO? 

Hmm. I wonder ----- What could it be? ...... 

Maybe its the fact NOBODY seems able to get the concept of a "Fan-Fiction

A Fan-Fiction is a piece of FICTION written by a FAN that usually consists of popular things such as movies, tv, anime, comics/manga, their favorite bands and etc. etc.

We don't actually own anything from those things but we enjoy it so much that we decide to create our own versions of them.

Called Fan-Fiction.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Now, you might  be wondering at this point ---- what part of this is Pissing her off?

I'll tell you.

in many of my Fan-Fictions.

I've recieved. Not 1 or 2.    Not 3 or 4.

But Multiple comments about the way I use the character's in MY FREAKING FAN-FICTION!

As an example, I'll use one of my stories "You Make Me Suicidal" which is a Naruto based story of My OC and Kiba Inuzuka. 

In this story, they have a Love-Hate relationship. In which most parts of the story is where My OC totally HATES the man.

Then in the twisted view of certain viewers, they perceive it as Me, In my actual Person as the one who hates Kiba and not the Character herself.

I Personally don't hate him. My CHARACTER does. Not Me. Her. GET THAT FACT STRAIGHT.

It drives me crazy when people jump to that conclusion. Its stupid. And it Annoys me.

~~~

Also in another aspect of this rant. 

Whatever I decide to do with MY OC's is MY business. - Nobody else has a say in the matter.

They may feel free to disagree or not like it but that's Not My Problem.

I do My stories. My way. End of discussion.

Then again, also what I decide to do with Non-OC's in MY FAN-FICTION is also Up to Me! 

If I want to make a character a certain way, that's how I'm going to do it.

Not the way you expect the story to go. 

If you want everything to be all perfect and the way you like it then go watch the freaking Anime, because this isn't an Anime. 

Its a "FAN-FREAKING-FICTION" people. If you want reality - go watch the 12 O'clock news.

******

*Sigh* 

Alright now I feel better. --- Don't comment if your going to be rude. I'll delete it. For I have No desire to deal with other peoples Opinions. -- If this throws you off, go read something else. I'm not dealing with it.