Nataline and Katherine Pierce Part 2

Chapter 2: Nataline and Katherine Pierce Part 2

*READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT END*

MID'S POV

Elena filled me in on what happened while I was out the next morning. John got his fingers cut off by Katherine, Tyler went crazy and crashed his car, causing Caroline to go into surgery. She also told me Damon gave her blood to heal her. I did my fair share of yelling at Damon, which ended in a heated and angry make out session... but either way I got my anger out. I was now on my way to the hospital to see her and Uncle John. But mostly Caroline. I rushed into the hospital to see Bonnie talking to Matt. When they saw me they immediately ran to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner," I said in a rush.

"Its okay, Elena told us you collapsed and didn't wake up for a while," Matt said.

I look at him. "Really? Good," I lie. "Where's Caroline? How is she?" I asked hurriedly.

Matt smiled at me. "See for yourself," he says, taking us to Caroline's room. I walked in to see Caroline perfectly fine, watching t.v. She saw us and smiles, sitting up.

"Jersey Shore's on," she says, smiling. Bonnie immediately rushes and hugs her. "Careful! Still a little sore!" Caroline groans, making Bonnie pull away.

"Sorry," she mutters.

"It's okay. But they say I'm healing really quick," Caroline says. Matt smiles, walking over.

"My turn," he says and kisses her. I was still in the doorway, tears in my eyes. Caroline finally looked over and saw me, her smile widening.

"Midnight Gilbert is crying? Someone take a picture," she jokes. We all laugh. I walk over and hug her.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I mutter. I pull away and she smiles at us.

"I love you guys," she says.

~~~~~~

I was now at the Lockwood's for the mayor's funeral. I came here with Damon because Stefan and Elena were going to question John and frankly... I don't want to see him yet. I walked in threw front door to be met with Tyler. "Hey Midnight, thanks for coming," he says.

I nod, smiling sadly at him. "Sorry for your loss," I say, walking inside. I walked and grabbed a glass of champagne only for it to be taken away from me.

"You, are not aloud to underage drink," I heard someone say, making me look behind me. There I saw someone I haven't seen in years. "Mason?!"

DAMON'S POV

I watched as Mid hugged the new guy in town, making me glare them down. "Where have you been? I've missed you so much!" she exclaims.

He hugs her back tightly, making me growl. "I've been in Florida. I've missed you too Mid!" he says, pulling away.

I walked to the Sheriff, still watching the soon to be dead man with Mid. "Who's the guy with Mid?" I ask her.

Liz looks at them. "That's Mayor's younger brother, Mason Lockwood. He's a pretty close friend of Mid's," she tells me. I watch as Mid laughs at something Mason says and grabs his hand in hers. I hold back a growl.