Chapter nineteen~ Promise-

Alice's P.O.V.

"Do you have her?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry Lou..."

"So am i."

"Is she going to be okay?"

"She'll be fine, probably really tired, a little bit dizzy, but she'll be okay."

I groaned. I tried opening my eyes, but found them too heavy. I couldn't move, my muscles were tight and stiff. My head was clouded and aching. There was a large weight around me, keeping me still.

"I thought you said she wouldn't wake up for at least eight hours!?"

"Well, thats what i thought!"

"Alice sweetie," Someone gently stroked my face, "Go back to sleep babe."

The voice seemed so familiar, and i was immediately frightened by it. Somehow this person was connected to something bad. But then it all started flowing back.

Louis; he drugged me... again. He took me away from Ammie against my will.

I tried to fight against my heavy lids and force them open, but they wouldn't oblige. I felt something hot and wet drip down my face.

"Shhh, no babe its okay," Louis whispered, wiping away my tears, "Don't cry! It'll be fine. I promise. You'll be okay Alice. I love you baby girl, and i'm so sorry I'm hurting you."

I whimpered.

"Okay guys," Louis sighed, "Let's get her in the car."

I felt someone lift me and pull me close. I wish i could peel open my eyes and fight back, but i couldnt i wasn't strong enough.

I was shifted around and joggled a bit, but a moment later, i was layed down on something soft. 

"Okay, are we good?" Someone asked... Zayn?

"Yeah, let's get going." Authroitize deep voice... Liam.

I groaned again and whimpered. My head was pounding and everything was so confusing and distant.

"Lou... i dont think she's feeling very well." A husky voice commented worriedly, that was Harry.

"Either that or she's scared..." Zayn added.

"Shh Alice, baby, go back to sleep, you're tired honey, i know you are." Louis murmured softly to me.

I sobbed softly, but he was right, i was exhausted, i couldn't focus on rational thoughts, heck i couldnt even open my eyes, so i gave in, there was no point in stay awake anyways.

As i fell asleep the last thing i heard was, "I love you Alice, sleep tight."

And then, it all went black.

***

There was pressure in my ears, i was being joggled around slightly, i groaned.

Wearily i opened my droopy eyes, glancing around eveything was in a haze at first, but after blinking a bit, and letting my eyes adjust, everything became clear.

My face was pressed into someone's chest, my body laying across someone else's. Looking up at his face, he had bright blue eyes, messy brown hair; Louis.

I groaned again, and rolled around so that i was looking away from him, as i took in my surroundings i gasped. I sat up quickly, bad idea. I cried in pain as i was extremely dizzy. My head whirling around confused as my eyes traveled around the space. I was on a plane. I was on a plane! I WAS ON A FREAKEN PLANE!

My breathing got heavier and louder as i started panicking. 

 "Shh." Louis whispered, pulling me back to his chest.

I struggled against his hold, but he held me tighter as i kicked and screamed. Someone else grabbed my legs and held them still, i saw a mob of curly brown hair; Harry.

"Alice calm down! Calm down!" Harry cried frantically.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down! You mother fucker! Get your hands off of me! You disgusting sick freaks!" I screamed, flailing around.

"If we let go will you calm down?!" Harry asked me sharply.

I sighed and nodded.

Hesitantly, they're grip released, and i pulled myself onto the floor in front of them, pushing my back into the chair in front of me.

Louis crouched his body down slightly to meet my eyes. I winced and tried to break our gaze, but couldn't.

"W-why?" I stuttered, hurt evident in my voice.

He sighed, "You've seem to forgotten our original reason for kidnapping you Alice. To get you to stop hurting yourself! And its obvious your still depressed! I'm trying to help you here! We all are. And we have to go on tour... therefore, so do you."

I narrowed my eyes, "But what about Ammie?!"

He sighed, "It's too late for her, but its not too late for you."

I widened my eyes at him appalled, "How could you say that?" I whispered.

He rubbed his temples, "I didn't mean it like that..."

"Yes, you did!" I exclaimed.

He sighed again, "Alice?" He asked.

"What?!" I spat out at him angrily.

"Didn't you used to be a fan?"

The question made me freeze. He was right, i was a fan, but that seemed so long ago. It was like another life. I used to say 'Directioner for life', but that all changed when he kidnapped me. 

 I looked away, embaressed.

"Why can't you just... not hate us? You know, like you used to." He asked me gently.

"Louis... so much has changed since then... and you're not the boys that i thought you were. You're not the boys from the bottom of the stairs, you're not the idiots from the video diaries, you're not them. The truth is; i always thought you had amazing voices... but thats not why i was a directioner. I was a directioner, because, i loved your personalities, i loved the people that you seemed to be, but you're not them. You guys always seemed like the type of people i would love to be friends with, you seemed like the perfect boyfriends or an amazing best friend. But you're not the people i thought you were. Those boys never would have kidnapped me or hurt me as much as you have. I never would have thought you would turn out to be like... like this." I told him, tears dripping down my face.

He sighed, and leaned forewards to wipe them away, "We are those people Alice." 

I shook my head, "You're not."

"I'll prove it to you. I'll prove that we are those boys that you knew. I promise." He told me, locking his blue eyes onto my own.

I sighed, "Don't make a promise you can't keep."