Chapter eleven~My judgement's clouded, like tonight's sky-

HEY GUYS!!!

So, i decided to update!

YAY!

I'm having a bit of trouble getting Alice to want to be with Louis, SO, if you guys have any ideas comment, if not, i'm sure i can figure it out!

Still, though, i want it to still seem like a kidnapping story so...

WHATEVER!!

I'll figure it out i guess:)

Anyways,

my little seven year old brother wrote this short fanfiction, i thought i would show it to you guys:)

He wrote EVERY word, i swear!!

This story has NOTHING TO DO WITH MINE!

Sorry for untrue facts, he's seven. give him a break.

I just thought that i'd show it to you.

ENJOY! <3

THIS IS OPTIONAL AND DOESN'T HAVE TO BE READ (WHAT'S IN ITALICS) CHAPTER ELEVEN IS RIGHT BELOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time,

Niall was singing with the boys and then as they started the next verse, a flying saucer flashed passed them.

Niall stood to his feet and knew that something was going on.

The boys checked it out to discover that R2D2 had been captured by Dark Vader!!!!

Niall and the boys shifted into their superhero figures. 

Liam fire Payne, whom throws fireballs immediately incineratating bad guys.

Louis the ice throwing superhero whom can freeze just about anyone, only Liam can unfreeze his victims.

Zayn the sexyness of awesome who petrifies any bad guy just by his charming good looks... and shirtless body.

Niall the fastest lephracaun of them all, with his super speed he can do just about anything!

Harry the vampire, dazzling good looks, teeth sharper than a blade, speed like lightening, and he can lift even the new Disney Cruise!

United, they come together and destroy the aliens. Zayn takes off his shirt, figures stand frozen. Liam throws his fireballs. Louis his ice. Niall runs around them to make them dizzy. And Harry just acts all mysterious and vampirey!

They save R2D2 and bring him to Luke Skywalker, but something goes terribly wrong. Liam notices R2D2 had RED EYES, this isn't R2D2, it's 2D2R, his evil doppleganger. So where was R2D2?

Then Liam remembered R2D2 had a tracking device and just as they got to their lab to look for him, someone strolls in. ZAYNS DOPPLEGANGER!!! Zayn pulls his shirt off and freezes the bad guy in his tracks. 

They track R2D2 and are on their way to save him. In  their spacecraft they hear something. Looking out of the right side of their aircraft, and see R2D2.

He's running out of fuel and Harry jumps out to save him.

When they arrive back in the spacecraft, R2D2 tells them how he busted threw the chains that held him. How he was bait for Luke Skywalker, how Dark Vader was using him for this.

They are once again on their way to Luke Skywalker and deliver R2D2 back to him.

Then Dark Vader attacks ALL of them, their spaceship begins to fall, so they jump out and R2D2 hefts them all up and flies them down steadily, until they're weight gets too much. Zayn pulls out oil and gives it to him and they down steadily. But during their landing Nialls arm gets crushed.