Chapter six~ Planning it out-

Harry's P.O.V.

A couple hours after Louis had talked to Alice, i decided to go check up on her. When i walked into her room, i saw her cuddled in a ball, an empty plate on the bedside table. I smiled at how cute she looked in her sleep. I picked a blanket up from the closet and wrapped it around her, tucking her in tightly, smiling again. She was addorable.

Wait! Why am i thinking like this?

Because it's true?

Uh... no she's Louis' sister... so STOP!

It's not like i was doing anything... just gazing at her while she sleeps.

Dude, your like freaken Edward Cullen, it's creepy.

Ugh, i can do whatever okay?

Offensive much?

No!

Really? Really? Dude, you don't have... feelings for her do you?

NO!

OKAY STOP ARGUING!!! I yelled mentally at myself.

But, what if i did... have feelings for Alice? I barely knew her, but i was going to change that, i mean, we had stalked her for like what? A month?

Damn, we were creepy. Haha, whatever.

I picked up the plate and walked out of the room, stealing an extra glance at her before quietly shutting the door.

 Louis's P.O.V.

LATER THAT DAY

We were all messing around on the couch. I was crying into Harrys chest over the fact that we were out of carrots! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!? HOW!? HOW?!

IT WAS AWFUL! AWFUL!

Liam sighed when looked over at us... jerk.

Zayn rolled his eyes... jerk.

Niall laughed... jerk!

WHY WAS NO ONE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY!? WHY!? 

When Alice woke up, she walked from her room and all of us looked up at her. She seemed slighlty puzzled over Harry and I's current position... oh well.

I jumped to my feet.

"Alice! Your up! How are you on this lovely afternoon?" I asked her.

She shrugged, "Um... What were you guys doing?"

Everyone laughed.

"We're out of carrots." Harry replied, shrugging.

She still looked confused.

Then she just sighed.

"So Alice, we were going to go out, want to come?" Harry asked.

I glared at him. Alice obviously WAS NOT ready to leave this house. She would try something. Then we'd have to drag her back and it would just cause a scene.

"Sure." She smiled.

Alice's P.O.V.

LATER THAT DAY

Louis unlocked the door with keys from his pocket. I smiled a bit, now i knew where they were. Then he held the door open for everyone.

He walked EXTREMEMLY close to me. It was a bit unnerving. We all piled into the car. It was Liam driving, Zayn passenger. Then Niall in the middle with Louis. Harry next to me.

Zayn was fidgeting with the radio when a song came on, it was my ABSOLUTE favorite song... Colors of the Wind from the Disney movie Pocahatos. Embarresing, yeah. BUT i loved it.

"Zayn leave this song on!' I told him.

They all raised an eyebrow except for Liam.

"Seriously?" Zayn asked.

"What? It's a good song."

"This is a stupid song for a bunch of drooling little kids." Zayn remarked.

"Is not." I replied.

"Is."

"Is not."

"Is."

"Whose the child now?" I asked him.

He glared at me.

"Well i think its an awesome song! Rock on woman!" Liam replied happily.

I laughed.

Harry rolled his eyes, "You love anything Disney related Liam."

"Your point? By the way where am i taking us?" Liam asked.

Oh, we hadn't even moved yet.

"NANDO'S!" Niall screamed.

I flinched.

Liam sighed, "We're in America Niall, they don't have Nando's here."

"What's Nando's?" I asked.

Niall looked at me shocked, then burst into tears.

"Make the bad woman go away Liam!" He cried.

Liam rolled his eyes, "How 'bout McDonalds Niall?"

Niall sighed and nodded.

"So... what's Nando's?" I asked again.

"It's a chicken place." Louis told me.

"ohh."

When we arrived at the fast food place.

Niall ordered first.

"Yes, i'll have two twenty piece chicken nuggets, a Big Mac, a large milkshake, and large fries."

I gaped at him as he ordered, how in the world would he eat ALL of that.

The other guys laughed at my response.

I ordered a salad. Louis raised an eyebrow at my choice, but he couldn't control everything i did for Pete's sake.

After we all finished ordering, i was watching Niall demolish his food like that! It was gone so quickly. He who had ordered the most was done first and still looked longingly at the rest of our food. Harry toke a bit of Louis's burger when he was biting the other side, and i laughed, while Liam and Zayn rolled there eyes.

The rest of the day went on with Louis's eyes following me everywhere. I wasn't stupid though, i wouldn't run off... right now. I'd do it when no one suspected, i had a plan, and it went into opperartion tonight.