I Will Help you!

The female titan's body hit the ground, crushing the market stalls below. As soon as this happened Eren Yeager, in his titan form attacked, biting away the nape of the female titan's neck. His bite revealed Annie Leonhart, the human responsible for the deaths of Levi Squad, Marco Bolt, many other soldiers and now dozens of civilians. Levi Ackerman cut Eren out of his titan body before he could eat Annie

"Idiot" said Levi "We need her alive for questioning"

Annie took this chance and slide out of her titan form. She moved far away from her titan body, removed her ring placing it far away from her, kneeled down and put her hands behind her head.

"My name is Annie Leonhart!" she called out  "I am the female titan, I have killed many people, and I am surrendering to humanity!"

A circle of soldiers surrounded her, blades drawn

Erwin Smith, leader of the Scouts, stepped forward.
"Miss Leonhart, you have committed countless murders, both in and out of titan form, what is it that you expect us to do?"
"I expect you to question me about anything you want to know, then execute me"
"Very well deduced, but I sense there's something else"
"That's right sir, I want to help humanity"
"Why should we trust you?"
"You shouldn't, not yet at least"
There was a pause, both sides figuring out what to say next

Levi placed his blades against Annie's throat.
"Even with your regenerative abilites, I doubt you could survive this" he chided, drawing a small amount blood from Annie.
Two hands stopped Levi from going to far. One belonged to section commander Hanji, the other to Mikasa Ackerman.
"Levi" began Hanji "Leave her alone for now"
"The section commander is right Captain" continued Mikasa "We need her alive"
Levi reluctantly sheathed his blades and walked away.

Annie was handcuffed and escorted to a cell.

Annie paced the cell, waiting for someone to tell her what was happening.
"Tell me Annie, what do you want?" asked Hanji
"I want to help, no, I will help humanity!" Annie shouted.
"A noble sentiment, you can start by telling us everything you know about the titans"