minnesota » joke 33

minnesota » joke 33

"where are we heading for the next show?" says niall as he plays with a slinkie out of boredum from being on a airplain for about 3 hours, heading to their next location. 

"um, i think we're heading to michigan," louis said. 

"no, no. it's chicago, illinois," harry exclaimed. 

"yeah, there. what harry said," liam agreed. 

harry smiled in triumphant and went on twitter to respond to some people and read the things people tweet him, cringing at some and laughing at others. 

"can you believe that some people have to drive all the way from where they live just to see a show in another state," niall smiled, "it's nice."

"yeah, we didn't do one in new york, north dakota, south dakota, montana, oregon, iowa, minnesota, and many more," zayn said, "hopefully next year we'll go to more states." 

"i heard it's really nice in minnesota," liam announced. 

the others boys nodding their head in agreement with him. 

"we could've went to the mall of america and their walker art center," louis remarked. 

"hey, guys guess which u.s state has the smallest soft drink?" harry questioned. 

"we thought you were asleep, harold," liam assumed. 

"mini-soda [minnesota]."

a/n hey guys, its sam here :)) thank you all for applying to get your joke in the book, thank you all for participating. there was so many good ones and dont be upset if you didnt get picked bc we will be choosing more of your guys jokes to use in the book! 

a thank you to @CreepyStalkerGirl for the joke. congrats!

and again please dont be upset if your joke didnt get used bc we will be using more!

hope you guys liked this update and if not..... then thanks for reading it still :D

- s&a