flowers » joke 14

flowers » joke 14 

"and here we are with harry styles, niall horan and liam payne, from one direction!" the interviewer exclaimed, as the camera shifted gaze to the boys, whom smiled brightly at the lenses.

"hello," harry spoke. 

"so boys, how does it feel like having your first movie on dvd?" the interviewer asked excitedly. niall smiled, talking into the microphone. "incredible. it's nice knowing that our movie is now available for our fans to watch any time." 

harry nodded, along, as the questions were batted back and forth between niall, liam and the interviewer. he would briefly engage himself into the conversation at times, though for the majority of the time, he was zoned out. 

"harry," the interviewer snapped him out of his thoughts. he hummed, snapping his head up with a grin. "harry, is there anything that you'd like to say before we conclude the discussion?"

liam exchanged glances with harry, giving him a small frown. harry winked at the boy, before turning back to the lady politely waiting. "well, i've been told i was really funny," 

"actually, he's been told that he isn't funny," liam stated, nudging harry to stop. harry shrugged him off, still keeping his grin towards the lady. 

"well in that case, why not crack us up?" she asks. harry nods, shifting in his seat. 

"actually, we'll be going now," liam stood up, to be pulled down again by harry, as niall snickered quietly. 

"why can't the flower ride his bike?" 

the interviewer giggles along with niall,  as liam rolls his eyes. 

"because his petals fell off,"

((so here's another joke. it's been incredible writing for you guys, and i hope you're still enjoying the boy as much as we're enjoying writing it! quick question, what has been your favorite joke so far? - a&s))