google » joke 31

google » joke 31 

harry was over at louis' house for the weekend, both scrolling on their phones through the internet to browse what was being said about their band. they were both sprawled across the floor, stuffing their faces with pizza while they were at it. 

"man this is the life," louis sighed happily, reaching to eat another slice. harry nodded, agreeing with his friend. 

"all of the wedding pictures are on the internet," harry said, admiring the photos. 

"well obviously," louis chuckled. 

silence took over the room for a moment, before harry spoke up again.

"wanna search up funny pictures of niall again?" he laughed. 

"totally, yeah!" louis agreed, going to his search engine. harry decided to use this as an opportunity for a joke.

"knock knock"

"what?" louis asked. "harry c'mon not again."

"please?" harry pleaded. louis groaned, muttering an agreement. 

"knock knock"

"who's there?"

"ya"

"ya who?"

"sorry, i prefer google."

A/N: So yeah I just felt like updating again. Did you guys see the wedding pictures because I did and I may or may not have died yep. We're on the charts again by the way, so thank you!

(p.s. theres a collage on the side for people who havent seen the wedding pics, i cried a lot okay. and im still recovering, bye)