Taylor Grace

A/N
PLEASE READ... IF YOU DONT YOU WILL BE CONFUSED!!! Okay, so in the first chapter I said that you lived in a house, but I haven't worked on this in a week and forgot so I went back and changed it. You now live in an apartment and pictures are below. So, if you read this between March 28 2019- April 7 2019 then just forget the whole house thing! Thank you.....

On with the story

Your POV
You and Taylor Grace walked out into the stage, where the whole cast was. When she saw them she squealed and began jumping up and down. You laughed at her excitement.

"Hi!" Lin said and walked over to her. She immediately hugged him, tears of joy running down her face. Soon the whole cast was hugging her. After 2 minuets they all let go and she got all of them to sign a book that she had in her backpack. "Hey, would you like to be in tomorrow's Ham4Ham?" Lin asked after she got his autograph. She nodded excitedly and hugged him again. You had been so caught up in the moment that you didn't notice you were crying until Daveed wiped away your tears.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked. You didn't respond you just nodded your head. Daveed hugged you and you hugged him back.

"Are you two dating?" You heard Taylor Grace say to the two of you, making you jump apart and blush deeply.

"No! I have a girlfriend, Autumn Wayward (Not a real person... probably... if your name is Autumn please feel free to change)." Daveed exclaimed quickly. You felt a tug at your heart that you hadn't felt before, but you dismissed it immediately.

"Well Taylor Grace, ready to go?" You asked. She nodded her head and you both walked out to your Jeep.

Time skip to your apartment

You took out the key to your apartment, and opened the door for Taylor Grace. She gasped at the sight of the view you had and ran over the the window that made up part of your wall.

 She gasped at the sight of the view you had and ran over the the window that made up part of your wall

Inside

Outside

Outside