First Day on Broadway

Y/N's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After practicing for a week, I knew the hole play by heart. But now, I wasn't doing this just in front of people I knew and loved, but I was doing it in front of people who I don't know. They could hate me. What if they hate me? What if they want to see Renée and not me? I started to pace back and forth in the empty dressing room. Was I really ready for this? Fear weld up inside of me and started to twist and churn itself. Okay, okay. Just calm down, I got this....... but what I don't? "Y/N? Hey what's going on? You look like Elsa when she's nervously pacing back in forth." Someone said, but I wasn't really listening. The more I thought about being on stage just to have people hate me, the more I wanted to cry. By now, a few years had leaked, and as far as I know, the person ran away. Soon I was hyperventilating and crying harder. I thought I was going to pass out, I started to fall backwards. I braced myself for the impact, but it never came. I felt someone wrap there arms around me and whispered soothing words to help me calm down, and it worked. Whoever this was holding me, I felt safe and sound. The feeling was nice, and I scared me that I wasn't afraid of this feeling anymore. After what felt like forever, I heard the voices of two girls but the footsteps of three, run into the room.

"Y/N! Daveed make room, we want to comfort her too." The voice of Jazzy wined. I felt the person holding me shift to another side of me, and felt three more pairs of arms.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I heard Pippa say while rubbing my back. I tried to recollect myself to talk.

"What if they hate me? What if I mess up? What if they all leave because the want to see Renée? What if the-"

"Y/N, stop! They will love you! Half the sales we got were from people that like your channel. Your not going to mess up!" Jazzy said hugging me. It was silent for a few seconds before I felt three pairs of arms leave me, and one remain.

"Y/N, We're best friends. And they are going to love you! How could they not. Your beautiful and your voice is amazing!" Daveed Said. I felt blush creep up my face, and a feeling I had never felt before.

"Thank you!" I said hugging him. He hugged back.

"FIVE MINUTES TILL CURTAIN CALL!" Lin said through the head set. We both jumped up and ran to your places.

(Time skip to SATISFIED because I can)

Alright, alright. That's what I'm talkin' about!
Now everyone give it up for the maid of honor
Angelica Schuyler!
A toast to the groom!
(To the groom!)
(To the groom!)
{(To the groom!)}
To the bride!
{To the bride!}
(To the bride!)
{To the bride!}
From your sister
(Angelica!)
(Angelica!)
{(Angelica!)}
Who is always by your side
(By your side)
{By your side}
To your union
{(To the union!)}
{(To the revolution!)}
And the hope that you provide
(You provide!)
{(You provide!)}
May you always...
{(Always)}
Be satisfied
{(Rewind)}

[Recorded Samples:]
Rewind, rewind
Helpless,
Schuyler, Schuyler
Helpless
Drownin' in 'em
Drownin', rewind

I remember that night, I just might (rewind)
I remember that night, I remember that

I remember that night, I just might
Regret that night for the rest of my days
I remember those soldier boys
Tripping over themselves to win our praise
I remember that dreamlike candlelight
Like a dream that you can't quite place
But Alexander, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face