i

^
female isaiah — isabel/izzy rivera
pairing: wifithazine
in which izzy is on her period and jahmier is oblivious
izzy's pov
friday morning // 10:47 am

this nigga really bout to piss me off. jahmeir has been up since 7 playing fortnite. i don't care about the fact that he's playing fortnite - honestly i could care less what he plays in his free time - i was annoyed because he was being so damn loud while i was trying to sleep. my period also thought this would be the perfect time to come.

my stomach hurts like a bitch and all i want to do is sleep. is that too much to ask for? i glared at jahmier before turning over on my side. "damnit!!" jahmier yelled throwing his controller. "shut up jahmier damn!" i frowned at him. "bruh suck my dick.." "as much as i would love to i already did last night.." i responded closing my eyes. "you good at it too.." jahmier mumbled. "shut up.." i mumbled slowly dozing off.

2:38 pm

"bands bands bands that a check talkin'!" i heard music blasting from downstairs. "i'm really bout to beat this niggas ass.." i groaned getting out of our bed. i  slipped on some sweatpants and one of jahmiers sweaters before walking downstairs. "jahmier the fuck are you doing?" i yelled walking towards the tv,where the music was coming from. i grabbed the remote, turning the music down.

don't get me wrong,i loved jahmiers music -that shit be hittin' - not when i'm trying to nap though. "damn what's wrong with lil ma?" omar asked. i glared at omar. "what she bitchin' so much for?" kimetrius asked. "metri imma beat yo ass if you don't shut up..." i glared at kimetrius. "damn.." kimetrius mumbled. "jah can y'all please just be quiet? i'm tryna nap.." i pleaded. "i got you baby.." jahmier said. "thank you." i pecked jahmiers cheek before walking back upstairs.

"love you izzy." kimetrius called out. "i love you too metri.." i replied before closing the door. i plopped back down on the bed,letting out a groan. "why did you eat that damn apple eve?" i mumbled slowly dozing off again.

5:22 pm

i walked into the restroom,rummaging though the cabinets for some ibuprofen. "baby.." jahmier wrapped his arms around my waist. "nah don't try and touch me now...you wasn't tryna let a bitch sleep.." i mumbled still looking for the ibuprofen. "whatchu looking for?" "the ibuprofen.." "this?" jahmier held up the ibuprofen. "give it here.." i whined reaching for the pill bottle. at times like this i wish i wasn't nearly a whole foot shorter than jahmier. this nigga 6'2" and here i am 5'3". "jahmier my stomach hurts.." i whined again. tears welled up in my eyes. "jahmier.." i whined,my voice cracking slightly. "you really bout to cry?" jahmier asked. "my stomach hurts bruh.."

jahmier handed me the pill bottle. i opened it taking two pills out as a couple tears ran down my face. "baby are you really cryin'?" jahmier lifted my face. "leave me alone.." i pouted moving his hand. i started to walk out of the restroom,yelping when i felt jahmier pick me up. "put me down.." i whined as jahmier threw me over his shoulder. "put me down bitch.." i cried. jahmier sat on our bed,holding me in his lap. "let me go.." i pushed against him. "damn what's wrong with you? you been mean muggin' errbody all day.." "i'm tired.." "you always tired.." jahmier sucked his teeth.

"cuz you was playing fortnite all mornin'..you was loud as hell bitch...then you woke me up with all that music y'all dumbasses was blastin'.." "you must be on yo period or something you moody as shit.." jahmier wiped  my face. "why else would i need ibuprofen.." i mumbled rolling my eyes. "chill out baby.." jahmier kissed my lips. when he pulled away i pointed at my water bottle on the nightstand. jahmier handed me the water bottle and watched me swallow the ibuprofen. "can yo ugly ass let go now?" i mumbled. "you gon stop tryna play me. yo ass wouldn't be wit me if i was ugly.." "imma call you what i want..if yo ugly ass don't like it do sum bout it.." i said.

i instantly regretted saying that. jahmier switch our position so that i was laying down on the bed and he was on top of me. "jah what is you doin?" "you told me do sum bout it so that's what i'm doing." jah lifted up my shirt,revealing my pierced nipples. he knew that my chest in general was a sensitive area but he especially liked teasing my breast. "move bitch.." i mumbled pulling my shirt down with one hand and pushing his face with the other. "that's what i thought." "shut up.." i mumbled.

"why ain't you tell me you was on yo period?" i shrugged my shoulders. "if you told me i prolly would've stayed with you.." jahmier laid next to me. i snuggled into his chest. "you gon stop bein' mean now?" "if you stay here with me sure.." "aight.." "jahmier.." "hmm?" "i love you.." i pecked jahmiers lips. he smiled slightly. "i love you too iz.."

a/n: hi! i've kinda been obsessed with jahmier and isaiah lately and i just think their really cute together so i just decided to write a quick scenario about them. i hope you liked it. feel free to request, vote,comment and share. bye 💞