Not Who I Thought You Were

"So what did you have to talk to me about?" Ariel said as she walked into the room

"Take a seat." Luke stood up and gestured her to sit where he was sitting. 

He paced back and fourth probably looking for the right word to say without sounding crazy. He did that for several minuets, so to get it started I stood up and started it for him

"We wanted to tell you what is going on, why we brought you her, and where you are going." I smiled to try and make it seem okay, but something told me this conversation was not going to be okay. We had to some how tell this poor kid she was going to live with my parents to hep save me, someone she does not even really know. This is not going to go well at all. Ariel looked at me then Luke with confusion.

"Well some very bad people are after Liz, and they are going to start looking around her home town. We thought we would bring you to her parents and you would live with them." Luke looked at Ariel then me and I looked away in disbelieve. I can not believe he just told her like that. Ariel just sat there with her mouth open in amazement of what she was just told. If I was her I would not even know how to handle what he just told her, and he still has more to go.

"And there are a few other things we have to tell you... you see these people after Liz aren't just people they are," He paused as if he were thinking of how to put what he was about to say, "Well they are... vampires and wolves and some are even witches." He sat beside her and put his hands on her hands as if to comfort her. Ariel stood up and slapped her hands on her legs and said "Thats was a good one I'd better get to bed." She laughed and walked out of the room. 

Me and Luke sat there in disbelief in how she just took all the information. 

"Well that did not go as planed." I looked at Luke who just kept starring ahead of him. I put my hand on his shoulder to try to comfort him "Well I'm going to go to bed... we can try again with her tomorrow."

"Okay you go I'm gonna be in here if you need me." I walked out of the room and headed towards my room, I walked by Ariels room and heard her talking. Who could she be talking to this late at night? Did she even have anyone to talk to? Well I suppose anybody she knew at the orphanage that she might miss. I just had to know so, I peeked in to her room through the key hole in the door. She was sitting on the floor with her hands slightly above the table. What was she doing? Then the table started to slowly rise up, then so did she! I gasped and tried to back away but fell over instead.

"She's a witch?" I whispered to myself. I got back up to see if she heard me, when I got back up and look back through the key hole she was gone. I ran back to the library, and I busted through the doors.

 "AIRELS A WITCH!" I was out of breath from running, but I was so surprised "Thats why she took the vampire, wolf and witch thing so well. She's one of them!"

"Whoa! Slow down, are you sure she is a witch? Explain what happened, what you saw." 

"Yes, I sure! How else would you explain someone floating with a table?"

"Well, then I guess she is a witch." He sat down on the couch, he was a drink in his hand, the ice cubes went *clink clink* as he sat down. "I don't know what to do... I guess we will just have to wait until Nikki get home tomorrow." He took another drink. 

"Nikki. Nikki! What the Hell is Nikki gonna do! You and her a brother and sist-" Luke cut me off

"Whoa... who told you we were sibling?"

"No one I just got the impression, and when I said it to her she did not say other wise. Anyway lets get back to the real issue at hand!"

"No were are not brother and sister. We will just confront her, don't worry."

"How can I not worry? You told me all of those creatures were after me! What if she is after me to, Huh? What are you gonna do then, Not worry about it!?" I was yelling so loud I'm sure the whole house heard me. 

"Will you calm down! I've got this handled! I'm sure she's not after you."

"How are you so calm, for someone who is here to save my life you are putting it in a bit of a risk! How will you know? Can you really be sure?!

"Liz!! I knew she was a witch!" Luke took a drink and covered his face. I stood there looking at him, in awe. Why would he do that he knows those creatures are after me. 

"Why would you do that! What if she wants to get me to? Huh? What the hell would you do then, something tells me you can beat magic, or any of those creatures!" I headed out the door when I felt a gush of wind and saw a blob of color zoomed by me. I look behind me and Luke was gone, then I looked forward and he was there in the door way leaning against the arch, Like a bad boy in a bad high school movie.

"How.... But you wer-..." He smiled and I sheepishly smiled back. 

"What were you saying about me not being able to no beat them?" His smile grew bigger.

"Who- what are you?"

"I guess as you would say I'm one of them... but I suppose if you wanted to be specific you could call me a..." He came over to me and grabbed me tight, so we were chest to chest and whispered in my ear "Vampire" My mouth dropped wide open, I could not believe what I just heard.

****~Next Morning~****

"What an awful dream." I said to my self waking up. I looked at my clock, It was 9:30 just in time for breakfast! I walked down stars to get some food. I stopped at Ariels door to wake her up, she is a teenager, like me, so I know she is probably still in bed. I knocked on her door.

"Ariel?" I walked in, she was still asleep as I thought, so I jumped on her bed "HEYYYY, Time to get up!! There is a yummy breakfast waiting for you!" I jumped and started to shake her.

"Wha?" She mumbled.

"Get UP now! Come on!" She turned and faced me with a very sleepy face.

"Fine." 

I waited outside her door for five minuets for her just to wake up. She came out her door with pink fuzzy pj pants on, a old band shirt, and white bunny slippers on. I giggled.

"What?" Airel said grumplaly

"Oh nothing."

We walked down stars and into the dinning room where there was a beautifully cook breakfast waiting for us! There was pancakes and bacon, even eggs sunny side up! Ariel and I sat down and began to eat, thats when I noticed that Luke was not there. I noticed Nikki wasn't there either but I was glade she was not. We still ate, I was starving and so was Ariel, by the way she gathered the food on her plate you would have thought she had never eaten a meal in her life. As I sat there and ate I noticed Luke appear at the archway in the conner of my eye. He cleared his throat, "Uhh, Lizzy, I need to talk to you... alone." So I got up and went with him as he walked towards the Living room.

"So whats Up?" I smiled.

"I have to talk to you about last night." 

"Did you have a nightmare to? I had one, and I thought Ariel was a witch, and when I went to tell you, you said you knew she was. So I started yelling at you and, you yelled back. We just kept yelling at each other, then I said you where not strong enough to fight a witch. Then you must have ran really fast because you beat me to the door.You grabbed me tight, and whispered in my ear that you were a vampire." I smiled and hugged him "But I'm glad that was a dream. Now what about last night?"

"Uh....That wasn't a dream..."